1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhar.

SL Not Hit

6060 was the stop loss for my long position at 6140

Today low is 6050

But 30 minutes chart did not close below 6060 at any time... so still i am holding the same long position

current price is 6120
TT just 1 query what if the candle goes deep into red below our 6060 levels in the starting itself till what levels 1 should hold on to position until his max loss per trade potential or still wait for closing of candle?
this happens many times that such levels can get broken with big candles so how should a trader adjust? :confused:

Tamil trader

TT just 1 query what if the candle goes deep into red below our 6060 levels in the starting itself till what levels 1 should hold on to position until his max loss per trade potential or still wait for closing of candle?
this happens many times that such levels can get broken with big candles so how should a trader adjust? :confused:
Dear sir

6060 SL level should be considered for the purpose of being alert to reverse the trade.

If 7 PM is 6065, We should start to watch and sit in front of the system. We should not place the SL order at 6060

If 7.15 PM Crude touches 6000, We should not place the order and we should not book the loss

If 7.30 PM is 6100, Again we no need to watch the market and SL is skipped and the previous position is still hold without booking stop loss

Every 30 minutes, we should watch the stop loss level and market price. That is enough

If it goes below the stop loss more, we should wait patiently for the close of the bar to place the order. There is no way than waiting patiently

Our every entry and exit will be at the time of 30 minutes closing bar only. At other time, We no need to consider and worry about price movements

marimuthu13

hi tamil..

i assume that you are following super trend with some parameters..

if its super trend..then i can tell you that you will get minimum of 4000 points per year if u follow system perfectly..

my suggestion is to use parameters 8,2 ..

and additional filters is EMA 65..for buy signal..it has to close above 65 EMA in 30 min handle..and vice versa..
one more thing is if super trend signal generated buy signal, and 30 min candle close above 65 EMA,,then dont just enter into buy..just place SL buy order above that high of particular candle..you will be surprised by the results..

note:

if u dont want super trend ..then u can follow simple trend trading method..which i will explain u tommorow

Tamil trader

hi tamil..

if its super trend..then i can tell you that you will get minimum of 4000 points per year if u follow system perfectly..

and additional filters is EMA 65..for buy signal..it has to close above 65 EMA in 30 min handle..and vice versa..
one more thing is if super trend signal generated buy signal, and 30 min candle close above 65 EMA,,then dont just enter into buy..just place SL buy order above that high of particular candle..you will be surprised by the results..

note:

if u dont want super trend ..then u can follow simple trend trading method..which i will explain u tommorow

No. I am not following super trend. it will not work in sideways and rangebound market

I will share my strategy here after 3 month profitable trades in this thread

Actually I know Supertrend Rajendran who is from my city

Tamil trader

Crude should break the hurdle 6130 to see further upside

and Nymex crude should break the hurdle 98.50 to see further upside

Next resistance is 98.80 and 6180

sparun

hi tamil..

note:

hi marimuthu pls share ur simple trend trading and its afl so that we can follow it waiting eagerly

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

umeshmandal

Dear sir

6060 SL level should be considered for the purpose of being alert to reverse the trade.

If 7 PM is 6065, We should start to watch and sit in front of the system. We should not place the SL order at 6060

If 7.15 PM Crude touches 6000, We should not place the order and we should not book the loss

If 7.30 PM is 6100, Again we no need to watch the market and SL is skipped and the previous position is still hold without booking stop loss

Every 30 minutes, we should watch the stop loss level and market price. That is enough

If it goes below the stop loss more, we should wait patiently for the close of the bar to place the order. There is no way than waiting patiently

Our every entry and exit will be at the time of 30 minutes closing bar only. At other time, We no need to consider and worry about price movements
In worst case scenario, what if it does not recover and at 7:30 its say 6005? We simply book loss and wait for a Sell signal! Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.