1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

hi healthraj

1st of all i wud thank u in bringing these kind of utilities to an open forum! really appreciate ur gesture!

i had few probs in opening this. pls help. screeshot below!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

saivenkat

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Thanks a lot Raj bro.. for updating the Latest version 3.5.. as promised by you..

Great Work..

Now the Feedback:

In this version 3.5.. the errors posted by malgohft, in the previous post of this thread.. appears.. which is same as that of the version 3.3

Further in VERSION 3.5 .. The BIGGEST WORRY IS NEITHER OF THE BUTTON WORKS.. When clicked on it.. it gives error message "Complile error in Hidden Module"
(UPDATE ALL, UPDATE SELECTED, RENKO, FLOW, START/STOP AUTO REFRESH, SCREEN ALL, SCREEN SELECTED.. ) In Version 3.3 only FLOW chart is not working.. and in 3.5 of it.. neither of the chart is displayed..

I have allowed these program through Firewall.. as exception..that which please note bro.. I feel there must be a common error attached to all these.

Finally bro.. Is the version 3.4 of it not uploaded anywhere.. because i could see only 3.3 and now 3.5.. and 3.4 is not seen..:D

Regards

healthraj

Thanks a lot Raj bro.. for updating the Latest version 3.5.. as promised by you..

Great Work..

Now the Feedback:

In this version 3.5.. the errors posted by malgohft, in the previous post of this thread.. appears.. which is same as that of the version 3.3

Further in VERSION 3.5 .. The BIGGEST WORRY IS NEITHER OF THE BUTTON WORKS.. When clicked on it.. it gives error message "Complile error in Hidden Module"
(UPDATE ALL, UPDATE SELECTED, RENKO, FLOW, START/STOP AUTO REFRESH, SCREEN ALL, SCREEN SELECTED.. ) In Version 3.3 only FLOW chart is not working.. and in 3.5 of it.. neither of the chart is displayed..

I have allowed these program through Firewall.. as exception..that which please note bro.. I feel there must be a common error attached to all these.

Finally bro.. Is the version 3.4 of it not uploaded anywhere.. because i could see only 3.3 and now 3.5.. and 3.4 is not seen..:D

Regards
There is no version 3.4.

Goto the VBA Editor by pressing Alt+F11. I am sharing the password for the Code. It is Rajmtp30!@#$
Enter the password as above. See if all the references (From the menu Goto Tools... Refrences) are there as per the below screen.

saivenkat

There is no version 3.4.

Goto the VBA Editor by pressing Alt+F11. I am sharing the password for the Code. It is Rajmtp30!@#$
Enter the password as above. See if all the references (From the menu Goto Tools... Refrences) are there as per the below screen.

Thanks a lot Raj bro.. for lightning fast response..
As suggested by you.. i followed the steps..
This time .. a different error message flashes..

"Can't execute code in Break mode".. Its greek and latin for me.. all i could do is to convey to the master..

When i re-run.. another error poped.. (image attached)

Bro.. at your time in leisure.. please tell us how to overcome this..

PS: In one of the earlier post, you suggested us.. to look in to the hidden sheet "SFDATA"... Bro.. its not found even in this version.. Is the sheet protected fr:confused:m viewing? or its in some other version.. just of curiosity i came with this.. nothing beyond that..

Regards :)

Last edited:

Relish

There is no version 3.4.

Dear Congratulations for new utility. I had checked; every reference is ticked. Problem remains same.

healthraj

Dear Fellow Traders,

AS USUAL, THERE IS NO MAGIC IN THE TOOL. SO THE SAME IS WITH THE THE VERSION 3.5 ALSO. SO TRY THE TOOL FOR SOMETIME, DO PAPERTRADE AND THEN USE THE TOOL AT YOUR OWN CONVENIENCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF THE TOOL.

While using "Stock Details" Screen, please enter the TimeFrame in multiples of 5 like 5 ,10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 60. Right now the tool will not work for more than 60 minute. I have also not tested what will happen if you do not enter the time frame as a multiple of 5

Last edited: