1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

OTP Strategy based on OHL values

For those of you who are long time looking for OTP (One Trade Perday) tool, I have just finished coding the tool based on a very simple stategy which is there for ages in the stock market.

- Tool is based on the Open, Low and High prices of the stock.
- If Open=Low, it is "STRONG BULL".
- If Open=High, it is "STRONG BEAR".
- If (Open-Low) is less than the Risk% then it is "BULL".
- If (High - Open) is less than the Risk% then it is "BEAR".
- Otherwise the stock is to be "AVOID"ed

- Run this tool around 9:30-9:35 in the morning. Ie Minimum 15 minutes after the market opening. Less Risk Traders can run it around 09:55 AM, ie after 40 minutes But take your positions not beyond 10:00 AM since this is a OTP tool
- This is a OTP (One Trade Perday) tool. So the call should be generated between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM, Immediately after the trade, a Stoploss Trade need to be entered.
- If the Signal in the morning was ""STRONG BULL"" or ""STRONG BEAR"" the call can be closed between 3:15 pm and 3:25 pm
- If the Signal in the morning was ""BEAR"" or ""BULL"" then it is better to close based on Targets."
- As usual, Do Paper trading using the tool and get familiar, before actually using the tool
- You can run this tool at any part of the Trading Window and take positions, but it is better to take positions only in the morning.

Beginners can start trading only based "STRONG BULL" or "STRONG BEAR" signals.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can post the excel tool during this week end.
Hello Raj,

Yes please post the xls.

Regards,
Bulltrader

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

OTP Strategy based on OHL values

For those of you who are long time looking for OTP (One Trade Perday) tool, I have just finished coding the tool based on a very simple stategy which is there for ages in the stock market.

- Tool is based on the Open, Low and High prices of the stock.
- If Open=Low, it is "STRONG BULL".
- If Open=High, it is "STRONG BEAR".
- If (Open-Low) is less than the Risk% then it is "BULL".
- If (High - Open) is less than the Risk% then it is "BEAR".
- Otherwise the stock is to be "AVOID"ed

- Run this tool around 9:30-9:35 in the morning. Ie Minimum 15 minutes after the market opening. Less Risk Traders can run it around 09:55 AM, ie after 40 minutes But take your positions not beyond 10:00 AM since this is a OTP tool
- This is a OTP (One Trade Perday) tool. So the call should be generated between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM, Immediately after the trade, a Stoploss Trade need to be entered.
- If the Signal in the morning was ""STRONG BULL"" or ""STRONG BEAR"" the call can be closed between 3:15 pm and 3:25 pm
- If the Signal in the morning was ""BEAR"" or ""BULL"" then it is better to close based on Targets."
- As usual, Do Paper trading using the tool and get familiar, before actually using the tool
- You can run this tool at any part of the Trading Window and take positions, but it is better to take positions only in the morning.

Beginners can start trading only based "STRONG BULL" or "STRONG BEAR" signals.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can post the excel tool during this week end.
Hello Raj,

Yes please post the xls.

Regards,
Bulltrader

prabhsingh

Raj,

I hope when you say Open=Low or Open=High you are referring to previous day High/Low value?

Hi Raj,

In the Raj MTP 3.3, is it possible to do the following changes..
1. Instead of downloading and calculating the values sequentially for each scrip. Can you download all data for all scrips in the MTP and then start calculating.
This way I feel the performance of the xls will be improved, also I feel we can open other xl file at the same time. This is immensely helpful for ppl like me who trade from office :D
This will also enable us to track more scrip without worrying abt performance.
2. Can you make the renko chart and flow chart auto refresh in the same interval set for auto refresh of MTP.
Thanks again for your great work again :clap:

Cheers,
bull trader

Last edited:

i can manage and grow anybody's fund with negligible or zero loss & maximum profit.Though you know the direction of share market you cannot earn money till you have,
1.own psychology(sentiment) management,
2.money management,
3.risk management,
4..budgeting your money,
5.leveraging your money,
6.psychological analysis of market movers,(much more similar to those who run lottery and gamble/satta market.)
7.basic economics,
8.businessman skills ..........
Dude please dont spoil the sanity of thread here, if you want to do fund management then please start your own thread..