1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dineshN

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj
Since morning 6000 CE has second best max vol. Change in OI was highest and total OI also max,
whereas 5800PE was well protected by bulls with max vol and max change in OI. Total OI was not max. Even then market corrected, why?

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

02-Jul-13 NIFTY Options Analysis

Was away for some important work. As told yesterday the Since there was Heavy shorts in 5900 CE, Market corrected till the support of 5860.

Now there is heavy short positions being created in 6000 CE - But no positions yet in 6000 PE.

The Pivot is at 5872 now - So above 5872 Stay Long, Fresh Short positions only below 5872 or if market reaches 5920 . For Intraday if if 5860 breaks then can goto 5800...

The positional Pivot is at 5782 - So this correction can test 5782 at least and if it 5782 breaks will give at least 100 points till 5682...

Max Volume at 6000 CE and 5800 PE. (Intraday) - Wait for the MAX volume to change from 6000 CE to change to 5900 CE to take your SHORT positions.
Max OI at 5600 PE and 6000 CE - The pair is trading at 75.
In the morning when MAX VOl was at 5800-6000, we got 5872 as the pivot. If closes strongly above 5872, then close your shorts otherwise wait for 5830. Since this is a Intraday, Close your positions by 3:20 PM

healthraj

Raj
Since morning 6000 CE has second best max vol. Change in OI was highest and total OI also max,
whereas 5800PE was well protected by bulls with max vol and max change in OI. Total OI was not max. Even then market corrected, why?
The confusion is because at 5900, the positions are not made. So if at 5900 the positions are not made then look at 6000. It happens most of the times for the Stocks.

For Example if you look at INFY - Max VOL and OI is at 2400-2700. But all the strikes are not filled properly. So sometimes the traders avoid certain strikes, like in INFY if you see there is no big positions at 2450, 2550, 2650 etc.. where as you can see big positions at 2400, 2500, 2600.

From NIFTY point of view, the positional range was 5600-6000 and so when there is major correction or Reversal, the Top and Lower strike would get the maximum attention, since today is first day of correction after the Run UP. So tomorrow when the positions are made in 5900 and 5700 you will get a complete view.

Once again this is just my view... I am still to hear from the experts in TJ.

Hello Raj Sir,

Thanks for the reply.
I am using Windows 7 32 bit edition with office 2010 installed on my machine.
I am not much into excel. my knowledge is restricted to working and editing excel documents. however, Please find attached screenshots of error messages that I get as soon as I open the tool. I hope it of help to you.
Thanks
Satya

Last edited:

healthraj

In the morning when MAX VOl was at 5800-6000, we got 5872 as the pivot. If closes strongly above 5872, then close your shorts otherwise wait for 5830. Since this is a Intraday, Close your positions by 3:20 PM
The 5872 has worked and the market came down... But 5850 is acting as a support. So close your short positions accordingly. 5830 seems to be a dream for today

healthraj

Hello Raj Sir,

Thanks for the reply.
I am using Windows 7 32 bit edition with office 2010 installed on my machine.
I am not much into excel. my knowledge is restricted to working and editing excel documents. however, Please find attached screenshots of error messages that I get as soon as I open the tool. I hope it of help to you.
Thanks
Satya
Press Alt+F11 - Type Rajmtp30!@#$ as the password...
Then let me know in which line this error is occuring

dineshN

@satyajeet

No idea about the first error but second error will be solved like this. You will have to correct the reference Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP6) in win 7 version 32 bit.

Open OTP file - do not update anything yet - Click on Developer - Click on Visual Basic - Go to Tools - Click References - Un tick Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0(SP6) - Keep it selected - Click Browse - Locate the file MSCOMCTL.OCX - Click open.

This should fix the reference and then close the file and reopen again. The file should hopefully work normally now!

Raj Sir / DineshN,

Thanks for replies.
As soon as I try to open any of the excel file (MTP/OTP), the error dialog appears and then nothing can be done. pressing ALT+F11 does not open VBA editor as only actions allowed are pressing OK or Help on error dialog box.
opening any of the excel will first result in first dialog box as per screenshots posted earlier and after clicking ok several times, it gives out of memory exception followed by second dialog as shown in image above.

Thanks
Satya

healthraj

Raj Sir / DineshN,

Thanks for replies.
As soon as I try to open any of the excel file (MTP/OTP), the error dialog appears and then nothing can be done. pressing ALT+F11 does not open VBA editor as only actions allowed are pressing OK or Help on error dialog box.
opening any of the excel will first result in first dialog box as per screenshots posted earlier and after clicking ok several times, it gives out of memory exception followed by second dialog as shown in image above.

Thanks
Satya
I am not sure what is the issue.

I have seen this working in Windows 7 32/64 bit - So I see no issue with the OS
Office 2010 - Some of the TJ members are able to use it without any problem

I will look at the modStock Code to see if I get any clue