1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

but how to know that buy or sell call for call or put in analyser
Hi Sirji Could you please guide me how touse these 3 tools and which one use first as i am getting "Compile Error: Except OAT Tool
Hi Raj,

OAT is working..........

Any update on how it works will be appreciated......
Follow my other Thread in the Diary section for the OAT tool.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

There is one request to Raj sir for OTP tool. Please check its coding. It is still not working. I am having excel 2007. Thanks and regards.

Hi Raj,

I have been using MTP, OAT and OTP tools and I have change dto a new laptop with MS office 2010. I am unable to view the renko and flow charts in the new system. The renko charts are showing up as candles and also not updated after July 24. I tried many times today by downloading again and also by transferring the files form my old system. But it doe snot help. I am sure I am doing something incorrect, But seems not know how to fix it.

Would someone throw some ideas.

Thanks,

Sri

Relish

There is one request to Raj sir for OTP tool. Please check its coding. It is still not working. I am having excel 2007. Thanks and regards.
I assume Flow chart is not working. I also got similar problem but after updating sp3, sp1and mscomctlocx2007-kb2687493-fullfile-x86-glb(sorry forget link) but it is given in this thread.

Then uncompress new file from rar. Hope it will help

Hi Raj,

I have been using MTP, OAT and OTP tools and I have change dto a new laptop with MS office 2010. I am unable to view the renko and flow charts in the new system. The renko charts are showing up as candles and also not updated after July 24. I tried many times today by downloading again and also by transferring the files form my old system. But it doe snot help. I am sure I am doing something incorrect, But seems not know how to fix it.

Would someone throw some ideas.

Thanks,

Sri
I forgot to mention the OS environment. I am using win8 professional and MS office 10. are these softwares compatible to these OS. I used in Xp and MS office 2007 without any issues.

healthraj

I forgot to mention the OS environment. I am using win8 professional and MS office 10. are these softwares compatible to these OS. I used in Xp and MS office 2007 without any issues.
Srichakra,

No idea on Whether it works on Win8 and Off10. I know it works in Office 10. But Win8 - not sure ?

Hi Raj,

Can you please help with this one? in MTP tool when I click RENKO or FLOW button, I always get a chart which look something like in screenshot below. Rest of the tool works fine. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks View attachment 19046

Last edited:

Relish

Hi Raj,

Can you please help with this one? in MTP tool when I click RENKO or FLOW button, I always get a chart which look something like in screenshot below. Rest of the tool works fine. Any idea why this is happening?
Thanks View attachment 19046
Use following may be it help. Uncompress new file after checking all reference and these settings

I assume Flow chart is not working. I also got similar problem but after updating sp3, sp1and mscomctlocx2007-kb2687493-fullfile-x86-glb(sorry forget link) but it is given in this thread.

Hi Raj,

I am new here and not able to understand how to use your excel tools. Could you please guide?

and i am getting "Compile Error" for two Excel Macros Please help for the same also

REGARDS,
PARAG KODILKAR