20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

lemondew

I read and reread such traders posts again and again. I studied their system but couldnt do 15000 into 3.5 lacs but successfully turned 15000 into 0s. I had a great benefit in doing that. I could carry forward those losses to save taxes later on. Its a good way to save taxes.

There are people on this forum, who show people how to turn 15000 into 3.5 lakhs in ONE day. So, I will assume, with such calibre of traders here, it should be quite common. Though I don't belong to this Super Duper traders category.

marimuthu13

5x leverage one would get even after september 2021 sebi rules . If one uses 2.5 X the return becomes 891 *2.5% = more than 2000%.

1 cr becomes 20 cr in 1 year. Get into fno and then make 20cr => 400Cr year 2. I dont think anyone has made 400 times in 2 years even with 1 lac rs in this forum.

with 1 lac one can use 3x leverage and compounding easily so 2673%

so lets say here
start with 1 lac => it becomes 27.23 lacs (- 10 lacs taxes)
17.23 lacs =>4.6 crore.

There is a saying not guilty until proven. For me this is an interesting conversation for weekend. Not possible at all .... until something which shows its possible. Marimuthu i know u know systems which have edge but this doesnt seem realistic.
I never talked about compounding Ji... just keep capital at 1 crore only....

TracerBullet

These excel stats are not very interesting to me these days.
Unless there is some info that people can use and test, there is nothing to gain. And it will be very irrational for anyone to take risk and give info of such a system. And we dont know max drawdown, what is the risk of ruin. And how this system can make so much without leverage and while being restricted to intraday.

But if i were you muthu, I would stay quiet and make money with such a system and compound it as long as market allows. And once cannot compound then start moving the surplus to other systems or investments. All the best ...

checkmate7

These excel stats are not very interesting to me these days.
Unless there is some info that people can use and test, there is nothing to gain. And it will be very irrational for anyone to take risk and give info of such a system. And we dont know max drawdown, what is the risk of ruin. And how this system can make so much without leverage and while being restricted to intraday.

But if i were you muthu, I would stay quiet and make money with such a system and compound it as long as market allows. And once cannot compound then start moving the surplus to other systems or investments. All the best ...
Bhai he doesnt have any coded system..he does manually..lets wait and see...we can make that into system and test later :)

checkmate7

I read and reread such traders posts again and again. I studied their system but couldnt do 15000 into 3.5 lacs but successfully turned 15000 into 0s. I had a great benefit in doing that. I could carry forward those losses to save taxes later on. Its a good way to save taxes.
Nimbu bhai interesting way for tax saving :DD :DD

Dr. Jan Itor

Haha, Lemon sir... Purane dino ki yaad dila di aapne... I don't know how many remember, but there was a thing called Orkut back in the day... and I used to scour all of its groups for "tips" and "hidden gems" that no one else has found yet (for long term investing of course, because very early on I realized that my psychology wasn't meant for day trading and the hair on my head and my sleep were more important to me)... ;)

travi

Ji...

Max risk.per trade is .5% and maximum per day risk is 2.5%....
I've got a primitive scanner on 5m for 100 stocks doing for over 3yrs and I'm very sure 0.5% SL will not work.
But would love to see a system that does it. Such tight SL will result in a mental burnout.

Index 0.5% is ok though.

Fully automated system can maybe do it, but human year on year, I'd say 1 in 1000 traders can.

TracerBullet

Bhai he doesnt have any coded system..he does manually..lets wait and see...we can make that into system and test later :)
yes that does not matter. If you have a system (mech/discretion) that makes 200% a year without leverage and trading only intraday, why would you disclose it to anyone and create competition ?

And from our point of view, why should i bang my head and waste time looking at some one else's performance numbers ? If there are some ideas, then also you need to test it first and understand whole picture of how the edge works. That might atleast be worthwhile if there is initial promise. Until then this is just chit chat :).

TracerBullet

I've got a primitive scanner on 5m for 100 stocks doing for over 3yrs and I'm very sure 0.5% SL will not work.
But would love to see a system that does it. Such tight SL will result in a mental burnout.

Index 0.5% is ok though.

Fully automated system can maybe do it, but human year on year, I'd say 1 in 1000 trades can.
Also i dont believe there is magic in small stops. Edges dont work like that, Your win rate will adjust accordingly. There is a sweet spot and some systems will work better with smaller stops and others with wider ones and that depends on market and timeframe too. But small stops is not a magical way to get large risk adjusted returns. Markets are pretty efficient, R:R and win rate adjust automatically.

checkmate7

yes that does not matter. If you have a system (mech/discretion) that makes 200% a year without leverage and trading only intraday, why would you disclose it to anyone and create competition ?

And from our point of view, why should i bang my head and waste time looking at some one else's performance numbers ? If there are some ideas, then also you need to test it first and understand whole picture of how the edge works. That might atleast be worthwhile if there is initial promise. Until then this is just chit chat :).
There's no harm if we get to learn something new which if applied on our system improves or optmimises...But yes till now its only chit chat :)

@marimuthu13 when will be our wait over :)