250 mini lots is it possible?

SavantGarde

You didn't bother reading the Terms & Conditions of the contest..... most of these are useless.........chances are that in trying to trade 250 mini lots you will blow up the account including the money you put in.....

Here is a piece of unsolicitated advice.... Do Not Trade Forex if you don't have $10k.... if you do start with $10k trade only 1-5 micro lots at a time.....

Next time please try and keep your queries into a single thread....

SG

i won 250$ on etoro weekly challenge and now they say i have to deposit 250$ in order to claim the prize. after i deposited.. i got 250$ more so my total capital became 500$, now wen i went to withdraw 500$ they said in order to withdraw 250$ of prize money i would have to trade 250 mini lots, now with how am i gonna make it to 250 mini lots :( with leverage of 100 i would have to trade with 250$ 100 times would you beleive that?

moderator savant, i cannot start with 10k but i can start with 5k and how will you fund such a big amount to these platforms. rbi will kick my butt for voilateing forex management act and put me in money laundering case :p :(

You didn't bother reading the Terms & Conditions of the contest..... most of these are useless.........chances are that in trying to trade 250 mini lots you will blow up the account including the money you put in.....

Here is a piece of unsolicitated advice.... Do Not Trade Forex if you don't have $10k.... if you do start with $10k trade only 1-5 micro lots at a time.....

Next time please try and keep your queries into a single thread....

SG
I am acctualy searching for demo contest prize and i found a site that is paying 1500 euro to the top trader in demo of the month , deltashock. well i have just opened an account we get 50,000 euro to start with and the top trader at the end of the month gets 1500 euro :) i know it is very difficult but i will try and see my luck :)

fxgood

i won 250$ on etoro weekly challenge and now they say i have to deposit 250$ in order to claim the prize. after i deposited.. i got 250$ more so my total capital became 500$, now wen i went to withdraw 500$ they said in order to withdraw 250$ of prize money i would have to trade 250 mini lots, now with how am i gonna make it to 250 mini lots :( with leverage of 100 i would have to trade with 250$ 100 times would you beleive that?
They are just trying to fooling you, don't go with broker who offer bonuses, really i don't know from were this bonuses comes from