4xpipcounter's trendlines

Have you found this thread helpful in learning to trade trendlines

• Wow! I never thought it would be this good

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • Yes, it was okay

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Not really, could see no benefit

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dude! You were way off. This is terrible.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

anilnegi

Anil, we had the TL break, then the correction. There is little doubt in my mind this market is headed to 160.
could you just ellaborate how you get this target and also what SL to be kept, while trading, also is this always a good trade to take on 1st breakout or on 2nd retraceement, i am little confuse over this

anil negi

4xpipcounter

The best thing to do is set an entry to short at the dip and go long at the swing high. Combined with the strong stochastic divergence you mentioned, along with some favorable momentum, I would favor this market to rise higher. The area you drew the red dotted line appears to be some solid R It would at least force the market to go sideways for awhile. Having other TF's would be helpful to look at.

Well, this one looked to me like a bearish 1-2-3.

But there is also a solid divergence on the stochs.

4xpipcounter

Anil, it;'s the extension of the original 1-2-3.
I also pulled my own charts and found perfect R in the form of the weekly cloud and S on the daily cloud.

could you just ellaborate how you get this target and also what SL to be kept, while trading, also is this always a good trade to take on 1st breakout or on 2nd retraceement, i am little confuse over this

anil negi

raul12

Dear All,

I am personally a fan of trendlines and I am trying to go understand 4xpipcounter's trendline concepts highlighted here but there are no charts in any of the posts. It could be bcoz it's a pretty old thread.

Can any of you provide a link which explain these concepts along with charts or if any of you have a pdf version of 4xpipcounter's trendline concepts I would request you to share it.

wisp

Dear All,

I am personally a fan of trendlines and I am trying to go understand 4xpipcounter's trendline concepts highlighted here but there are no charts in any of the posts. It could be bcoz it's a pretty old thread.

Can any of you provide a link which explain these concepts along with charts or if any of you have a pdf version of 4xpipcounter's trendline concepts I would request you to share it.
If anyone has the images saved, please share or a pdf would be simply awesome.

Hello 4Xpipcounter,

In one of the thread of Mr. Debarghya Mukherjee (Intraday Profit System), you mentioned about a book of Gann consisting 209 pages.

May I know the name of the book? I would like to read it,please.

Thanks & Regards