MAX CHOI Time-13.08
CE-8,600 -355,325
PE-8,200 -616,475

Last edited:

mastermind007

so which is more PE so does that means he has more gas to take it up again lol

Time to go bull ?
Hello test123

What s/w is this? Options Oracle died on me today and I need something more reliable ...

Did get cooked a bit in 8400 PE today. :(

Hello test123

What s/w is this? Options Oracle died on me today and I need something more reliable ...

Did get cooked a bit in 8400 PE today. :(
it;s excel sheet just .downlaod link below. it gives 2 min in delayed OI

i cutted my loss of 8100 Pe and bought call of 8600 in morning
then again after profit went for revenge trading and bought put again lol
today i almost got them market is smarter then us :p

Last edited:

mastermind007

Dear mvkarthik,

I went through the thread carefully and have some very basic fundamental questions.

Q1) Just as MAX OI is important, shouldn't we also look at MIN OI? This would represent the strike prices that Bulls/Bears are no longer willing to protect.

Q2) CHOI also contains negative number. shouldn't the comparison be made on absolute values? Positive MAX CHOI would imply significant increase in interest at a given level whereas negative MAX CHOI would imply significant decrease in the interest at a given level?

Also, I would like to re-summarize the important rules here. Please take time to review them and confirm that I've not misunderstood any rule.

1) If the MAX CHOI of PE is higher than the MAX CHOI of CE, it is a LONG signal (BUY) on the underlying stock/index.

2) If the MAX CHOI of CE is higher than the MAX CHOI of PE, it is a SHORT signal (SHORT) on the underlying stock/index.

ALSO

3) When MAX CHOI of PE reaches and exceeds 10 lakh and is also higher than the MAX CHOI of CE, it is further confirmation of a LONG signal

4) When MAX CHOI of CE reaches and exceeds 10 lakh and is also higher than the MAX CHOI of PE, it is further confirmation of a SHORT Signal

5) When both, MAX CHOI of PE and MAX CHOI of CE, reach and exceed the value of 10 lakh, the market is likely to be remain range bound, so Buy a Call near the lower levels of the range and Buy a Put near the upper levels of the range.

Last edited:
1) If the MAX CHOI of PE is higher than the MAX CHOI of CE, it is a LONG signal (BUY) on the underlying stock/index.

2) If the MAX CHOI of CE is higher than the MAX CHOI of PE, it is a SHORT signal (SHORT) on the underlying stock/index

ALSO

3) When MAX CHOI of PE reaches and exceeds 10 lakh, Signal is to Buy a Call

4) When MAX CHOI of CE reaches and exceeds 10 lakh, Signal is to Buy a Put

5) When both, MAX CHOI of PE and MAX CHOI of CE reach and exceed 10 lakh, the market is likely to be range bound, so Buy a Call near the lower level of the range and Buy a Put near the upper level of the range.
MAX CHOI above all rules are valid and
MAX CHOI power is valid untill intraday only :) as of my experience.

10 lakh one is mvkartik's FAv ^^

Always remember that Max choi values are always changing....
so as soon as u see side is changing never give a second thought and act accordingly :)

Do put stop loss as soon as u enter trade:-- this is part where i have sufferer most of my losses and most of my profit

Sl below opening price of the script and if hit.. then go sleep trade next day:)coz thats TRUE Sl if it;s gets executed.

Last edited: