60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beethoven

Looks like everyone has been bitten by the goldbug:). Great to have our old friends here. Welcome Komal (with a bang with lots of charts), Pakatil (thanks for Jan '09 data), ST & MJ:). Also this has caught attention of Ashishda. Many more on watch mode silently.

Hope some new ideas will be generated here.

Bee

beethoven

Komal your question on bar size (in points) in Oct 08 can easily be addressed if you click on ATR (Average true range) in your software. This will give the average size of the bar and the number of bars which it calculates for averaging can also be set. You can compare this data as you move from month to month.
Bee

Can any one mark Saints trades on Jan-Feb Gold 60 min chart and post the chart here ? I saw these trades on chart on Quotetrack charting software with my friend and some trades were not clear,hence this request. My intraday commodity charting not yet operational. Otherwise I would have surely posted.

Sincerely hope the sharing attitude of TJ members still in tact. Personally requested some friends to post chart but was surprised to get an answer that they are not posting chart for fear of questions being fired at them:(:confused:and Saint will post the chart.Do we burden Saint for such simple things ?

Best Wishes,

Smart _trade

Last edited:

Prabhjeet

Gold Mini long triggered at 14662 + filter

Prabhjeet

Can any one mark Saints trades on Jan-Feb Gold 60 min chart and post the chart here ? I saw these trades on chart on Quotetrack charting software with my friend and some trades were not clear,hence this request. My intraday commodity charting not yet operational. Otherwise I would have surely posted.

Sincerely hope the sharing attitude of TJ members still in tact. Personally requested some friends to post chart but was surprised to get an answer that they are not posting chart for fear of questions being fired at them:(:confused:and Saint will post the chart.Do we burden Saint for such simple things ?

Best Wishes,

Smart _trade
Hello ST, here are the Gold Mini 60 min. charts of January 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.