• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

amitrandive

"Refuse to live a defeated life. You were born to do GREAT things! Success can be yours, regardless of your present situation or circumstances. Tap into the discipline, the perseverance and the mindset of determination to create a new future for yourself. Affirm to yourself that no excuse is acceptable to keep you from achieving your goal. Surround yourself with top achievers who are focused, hungry to accomplish more, experience more and to do more with their lives. Say to yourself, as you greet each new day, "I am going to the next level. I have GREATNESS within me!"

—Les Brown

amitrandive

Work Smart for Fun and Profit

http://boldanddetermined.com/2013/07/01/working-smart-for-fun-and-profit/

Hard work is for suckers.

I said it and you read it.

I don’t work hard, I work smart and I work only for benefit.

I do my work on in the internet, which means I am forced to deal with some of the world’s dumbest people who don’t have a filter on their keyboard fingers.

Working hard doesn’t irk me, but this type of silliness is always vomited from the mouths of bullshitters. No-getters pretending to be go-getters. Losers talking down to other people and pretending they “work hard”.

Hard or easy makes no difference. What makes a difference is BENEFIT, but the reality is that most of the best things I’ve accomplished were actually quite easy.

But never confuse laziness with easiness. Laziness means doing nothing. Doing something that is easy and has big benefit is what action takers do. I used to work a lot harder than I work now and I used to make about 1/4 of what I make now. I used to hate my job, that’s what made it hard and that’s why I didn’t make any money.

I am telling you without a hint of pretending that money falls into your lap after you have put your systems in place, and it isn’t hard. I work from my home office. How hard is it sitting at my desk with my air conditioner going full blast while I look out over the pool? It isn’t hard at all. Compared to the way most people live my life is like a vacation. It does take time and effort to accomplish my goals but time and effort does not equal hard. Here’s the silly thing, a lot of people are so stupid that they will choose to do nothing instead of doing something easy. They won’t make a change even though the change makes life easier.

So I take the easy way out and I work smart.

Know what else I do?

I take shortcuts.

You know who doesn’t take shortcuts?

Listen carefully, there is working hard and there is working smart. Working hard is for the everyday Joe. Working smart is for the man who takes the time to look at all options and pick the best option that provides the most benefit. Easy? Hard?The benefit is what matters.

Follow the rules, or follow the benefits. One or the other.

It takes time, it takes effort, what it doesn’t take is “hard work”. Doing hard work is the same thing as doing something you don’t like to do. Hell, “hard work” can be replaced with one single word to be more accurate. That word is tedious. You’ve got to do a lot of tedious things to become successful. And that’s a lot easier than roofing houses.

Mindset of a winner or mindset of a worker bee.

You’ve got to stay busy, you’ve got to be building, but that just isn’t hard. A lot of things seem hard when you start. That’s called learning. After you’ve learned how to do math it stops being hard, doesn’t it? You’ll say “That’s all you have to do? Wow. That’s really easy“. And it is easy.

amitrandive

Watch what you allow into your mind. People are unaware; they go on reading everything and anything, watching any silly thing on the TV, passing on any stupid gossip and pouring rubbish into each other's heads. Avoid such situations in which you are unnecessarily burdened with rubbish. You already have too much. You need to be unburdened! Talk and listen only to the essential and slowly slowly you will see that a cleanliness, a feeling of purity, as if you have just taken a bath, will start arising within you. That becomes the necessary soil for meditation to arise. If you leave a few gaps in your mind unoccupied, those moments of unoccupied consciousness are the first glimpses of meditation, the first penetrations of the beyond, the first flashes of no-mind.

—Osho

amitrandive

Do something about your life now. You know you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Don't just think about it, look at it, and complain about it to whoever will listen. Stop conning yourself into being a volunteer victim, or telling the same old story. You are better than that. It's time to stand up for yourself and your dream. This is the one and only life that you have. Don't waste it watching someone's life - on tv, in a movie, a series or reality show. Take your power back and make a move. Live your life on your terms, and create something new in your life. You Deserve!

—Les Brown