A system for intraday trading using metastock

It is AUGUST now and i am posting the formula of the trading system . This is an assembled formula from various internet sources. So i do not claim anything about the proprietorship of the formula . All i can say that it works well on intraday charts .

See my thread "IG trading system" to get the formula .I have posted it there ;
The trading system as per chart you posted at beginning of thread was

different than the system you have posted as IG trading system in another

thread.

Thats why yesterday you edited your post and deleted the chart.

Be honest.:cool:

the trading system as per chart you posted at beginning of thread was

different than the system you have posted as ig trading system in another

thread.

Thats why yesterday you edited your post and deleted the chart.

Be honest.:cool:
it is a procedure to learn and change to help. As we keep go further change may come so no need to be so harsh

Thank you rahuld2976 for your kind words.

I am not allowed to post attachments beyond 100kb on traderji forum . So i had to delete attachments from this post so that i could post the formula along with attachment in my other post with title "IG trading system" .

The trading system mentioned here and posted there is the same .

God bless you .

Dear,
The chart you posted initially was showing some indicator like trailing SL.....I still remember it.
Below is the post of a fellow member which shows that chart did have some different indicator..
Anyways, thanks for system and chart.:)

Please explain the chart a bit otherwise its not even a learning "matter"!! Some basic idea about the parfameters used in forming the Trailing SL line and change in Bar colours will surely be interesting to know. You need not spell out the exact levels used by you in creating these indicaotrs/expert!!