About Sharekhans Insight and Tradonomix

vishnu_1990v

From Traderji I think many people have learned and have thanked here in this forum. Some of them have learned and made money and now still the greed in them has made to charge lakhs for courses they conduct and some seniors rightly asked to show 2 years performance. Some seniors who are here more than 5 years are still asking here whether to join the learning programme, will it take so many years to learn trading and if we pay lakhs to learn from the courses conducted by some seniors will we able to profit from these kind of courses.
vishnu_1990v

vishnu_1990v

From Traderji I think many people have learned and have thanked here in this forum. Some of them have learned and made money and now still the greed in them has made to charge lakhs for courses they conduct and some seniors rightly asked to show 2 years performance. Some seniors who are here more than 5 years are still asking here whether to join the learning programme, will it take so many years to learn trading and if we pay lakhs to learn from the courses conducted by some seniors will we able to profit from these kind of courses.

Some seniors please give your replies.
vishnu_1990v

Some seniors please give your replies.
vishnu_1990v
All I can say is that just the joining date doesn't a senior make!!!
I have other responsibilities, obligations, kept coming here off and on but still keep hoping that one day will be able to give sufficient time to learning, and now at least I have started believing that unless and until I have some good mentor, fixed class timings, in short a structure to learning, i wont be able to learn, and this applies only to me, i cant say about others. And now I am feeling that I made a big mistake by asking this question...

Regards
Lg.

anjanbm

Re: Sharekhan's IGNITE

Yes Raamakant, many think that trading is easy, just do some high priced seminar/course and you can start trading profitably and nothing can be further from truth. Such people get a rude shock and awakening when they find that inspite of the course, they keep loosing money in trading. A trader has to do lot of work on himself before he becomes a breakeven and then a profitable trader. So telling them the reality we all of us faced in our trading journey.

ST

oilman5

break out strategy
retracement entry strategy

setup for each of them

oilman5

understanding WRB,GAP
use of money management
ur contingency plan

all this 3 posts r regarding tradonomix

oilman5

Swing trade as per Saint
Its in range bound market, play in entry in opposite pivot = entry in lower pivot ,sell in higher pivot .
Set up = market must be range bound , stock relatively behave swing play

oilman5

so what i want to say
As per tradonomix 2 types of trade ,they teach - flowing with trend. Here u follow higher timeframe bias.
Entry set up : break out or retracement

2nd type = swing in nontrending market, strategy buy low,sell high.

use of money management + ur contingency plan in both the case