Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 10.11.2014

Scrip-KOLTEPATIL
CMP-213
Target-235-250
Stop Loss-195
Recommendation-Buy Above-214

KOLTEPATIL:- The Stock is exhibiting a breakout from the trading range of previous five months. It has also closed above its upper boundary of trading range, indicating upward momentum. The rise occurred with heavy volumes. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Scrip-AURIONPRO
CMP-316
Target-345-380
Stop Loss-285
Recommendation-Buy Above-317

AURIONPRO:- :- The stock is exhibiting a breakout from a flag pattern with high volumes on weekly charts. RSI is also showing a positive crossover. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Happy Trading !!!

Re: Achiievers Equities LTD

Hi Achiievers

Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong, if wrong then what will be the correct value

If I write 1 lot BankNifty option of 250 value then total margin blocked will be

Margin required for overnight position
34946 (total margin for 1 lot BNF) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 28696

And

Margin required for intraday position
11645 (margin for 1 lot BNF 3x leverage) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 5395

Thanks

@umesh12,

Please specify the option type & Strike price for better understanding.

Will wait for your reply.........

Happy Trading !!!

Hi Achiievers

Please let me know, whether I am right or wrong, if wrong then what will be the correct value

If I write 1 lot BankNifty option of 250 value then total margin blocked will be

Margin required for overnight position
34946 (total margin for 1 lot BNF) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 28696

And

Margin required for intraday position
11645 (margin for 1 lot BNF 3x leverage) (-) 6250 (option premium recd) = Total 5395

Thanks
@umesh12,

Please specify the option type & Strike price for better understanding.

Will wait for your reply.........

Happy Trading !!!
It is BankNifty 17500C

Please also clarify,
When the margin blocked will be released whether immediately or after sometime, in intraday as well as overnight position.

Thanks

It is BankNifty 17500C

Please also clarify,
When the margin blocked will be released whether immediately or after sometime, in intraday as well as overnight position.

Thanks
@umesh12,

We are not providing any exposure for option trade.Whenever you place any order for Option write system will treat as carry forward trade & block the full SPAN margin.
For Option write system block only SPAN margin.As we are not taking any Exposure margin system does not consider premium benefit.

The Margin required for Option write on Banknifty 17500 call overnight/Intraday position is Rs18385

Happy Trade !!!

@umesh12,

We are not providing any exposure for option trade.Whenever you place any order for Option write system will treat as carry forward trade & block the full SPAN margin.
For Option write system block only SPAN margin.As we are not taking any Exposure margin system does not consider premium benefit.

The Margin required for Option write on Banknifty 17500 call overnight/Intraday position is Rs18385

Happy Trade !!!
Thanks

When this margin is released
Immediately on squaring off or sometime later

@ Achiievers

Am Sorry to say this. I guess your statement regarding "margin blocked for
BankNifty 17500 CE for overnight position Rs 18,385" is WRONG. :(

I'am a client of Achiievers too. The Amount you mention is Span Margin alone.
But you deduct both SPAN+Exposure which would be 30,000 plus..

@ Umesh

When you take a position in option writing, if trading in NOW Software it will block SPAN only. But at the end of the day, when you check your Back Office Exposure Margin will also be deducted.

The margin in my account was enough only to cover the SPAN Margin requirement. I though that is sufficient. At the end of the day,ACHIIEVERS charged me with INTEREST @ 24% Per Annum for the Exposure Margin requirement.

That is why I have wasted my MVP of Achiievers :(

So Beware :annoyed:

@ Achiievers

Am Sorry to say this. I guess your statement regarding "margin blocked for
BankNifty 17500 CE for overnight position Rs 18,385" is WRONG. :(

I'am a client of Achiievers too. The Amount you mention is Span Margin alone.
But you deduct both SPAN+Exposure which would be 30,000 plus..

@ Umesh

When you take a position in option writing, if trading in NOW Software it will block SPAN only. But at the end of the day, when you check your Back Office Exposure Margin will also be deducted.

The margin in my account was enough only to cover the SPAN Margin requirement. I though that is sufficient. At the end of the day,ACHIIEVERS charged me with INTEREST @ 24% Per Annum for the Exposure Margin requirement.

That is why I have wasted my MVP of Achiievers :(

So Beware :annoyed:
Thanks for the info

Normally, I do not write options. But that day I tried for the first time.

BTW according to you, what should be the margin blocked for this trade (span + exposure), so that I may check it out

But I do not agree with your words
"That is why I have wasted my MVP of Achiievers"

I am with them for the last many months,
I didnt face any big problem with them (chhoti moti problems happened sometimes, but that will happen with other brokers also)

And I think I have done good by joining them :)