Achiievers Equities

@Soft

Your location as seen on TJ is Kolkata.You wrote in review that executive collected form from your home.

Unable to inderstand how you got MH stamp duty?

Please note that we are extending our locational penetration very fast. if you happen to find any person interested and capable of taking a franchise from us are most welcome. needless to say that just like your account products , we are the best in our franchise offers also.....

I think they may be open trading ac with their Mumbai Branch Address ...So they pay stamp duty of Maharastra not West Bengal which is very high compare to Maharastra ......and to complete the whole process they took 6 working days.....

But one thing you must watch out that their every Branch Office Phone numbers are same .......
So if we call their any branch , the call answer by Kolkata Office ......
So I am confused that are their all branches exists or not ??

I think we must find out this ......And if any member try to attend Achievers branches to their respective states is good for us to know what is the real situation.....

Regards
AnAtheist:)
Dear all, the stamp duty that we charge has been well verified by us from all possible sources....would not comment on other broking firms about charging higher stamp duty....we are just happy to charge what should be charged and nothing more from your wallet.....

We are trying to renovate this industry and need your volume support to help us reach our mission and make you all proud to be one of the frontiers of this movement.:)

Dear Soft Trader, What about exposer limit, for equity , Future and specially Nifty Option writing. Is there any NRML, MIS order type ? or just one order. What about RMS ? I mean cutoff time 3 PM or 3.20 PM ? Please reply , Thanks[/QUOTE

Please send a personal email at [email protected] with your contact no., will let you know about your querries.

Creep

I might be the bad boy here saying no to brokers who are doing at these really low costs on the backbone of NOW..

@softtrader, these brokers who are not tested, can easily screw up big time..

Was just checking this link out: http://www.complaints-india.com/complaints/48649/Loss-of-Invested-Money-with-Share-broking-firm.html

You need to first interact with clients who have used them for atleast 2 to 3 years, if there are any( not the ones who will suddenly come up on this forum and say I have done business with them for 2 or 3 years) and see the track record...

Anyways best of luck with your trading, do let me know if lower brokerage actually helps you make profits, according to me it makes you overtrade.. ;)..

Trader J

Dear Soft Trader, What about exposer limit, for equity , Future and specially Nifty Option writing. Is there any NRML, MIS order type ? or just one order. What about RMS ? I mean cutoff time 3 PM or 3.20 PM ? Please reply , Thanks[/QUOTE

Please send a personal email at [email protected] with your contact no., will let you know about your querries.
I sent Emails, but long waiting for reply.........Thanks

Edit : Ok , I received Emails, but the documents expired on 30 september 2012, I mean offer expired...............

Last edited: