Achiievers Equities

Thanks for you reply..Just need bit more explanation..

How you convert NRML to MIS position on day 2 ?

Is it by selling NRML position and buying back in MIS mode on day 2 ?
or
Can you simply convert NRML to MIS without doing any trade on day 2 ?

You need to follow option 1 mentioned by you.

Thanks.
@Achiievers,

That means we have to pay STT,TRANS CHARGE,STAMP DUTY etc. everyday morning just to convert all open position from NRML to MIS. Its not worth it.

And if we don't convert position on day-2 then we don't get INTRADAY LIMIT / INTRADAY MARGIN which is 2 times of normal span.

Another interesting thing is that we can convert MIS to NRML easily without doing any trade but can't do other way. Isn't it strange !!

a1b1trader

Will be trying to send contract notes to all in .pdf format from tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Hope this would help all.

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Thanks for the same.

But what about previously received CN .sss files.
I was not able to install, SS Digit Verifier, as my AV didnt allow to install it.

Will be trying to send contract notes to all in .pdf format from tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Hope this would help all.

Thanks for all your suggestions.
yaa it will be better for us. can i get phisical contract notes between 11 mar till today. as i cant print it in sss format.

champ

hi
It seems in spite of many requests the online brokerage calculator is not yer initiated by Achiievers. Please ensure it is available at the earliest..

regards
champ

R you having the facility of cover order , currently bma is having such facility in which u can trade one lot of nifty futures in just say 2000 rs. Is such facility is available to achiivers ........ If yes , is it extended to cash mkt and for option trading for intraday purpose

Dear All,

It is our continuous endeavor to bring best in class products and services to enhance your investment and trading experience.

We are pleased to inform you that now you can open trading account without DP in following segments.

1. Equity F&O
2. Currency Derivatives
3. MCX Commodity Derivatives

Account opening will remain same at Rs.750/- and it will be refundable subject to generation of Rs.1500 brokerage on companys part within 45 days from the date of activation of trading account.

We thank you for your continued patronage and assuring you the best of products and services.

Happy Investing....