Achiievers Equities

Boys, don't be pennywise and pound foolish!!! Dime a dozen guys coming out with low cost model... Tried my hand at RKSV, had also visited their only office with 4 or 5 guys sitting and trying to do their business.. Good times it is alright, but we must be ready for when market falls and don't know if our money itself will be safe with these kind of guys.. I am sticking to Sharekhan.. I am not generalizing and painting everyone with one brush.. But atleast with RKSV, seeing those 4 guys sitting and trying to support I don't know how many people, didnt feel very safe..
Creep, I understand that to you they perhaps look like fly-by-night operators who wouldn't survive a crash. So, I have asked them a question about it in their thread. Here.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...line-trading-1947-part-2-a-26.html#post727188

Let's wait for their answer.

Meanwhile, consider this. Zerodha today has 15000 clients and offices in multiple locations. But 2 years ago they were new and hardly had 1000 customers when they started in TJ. I think that the broking industry too is changing. What all these discount brokers have in common is their risk management. They do not give any extraordinary margins - only what the exchange allows.

Creep

Creep, I understand that to you they perhaps look like fly-by-night operators who wouldn't survive a crash. So, I have asked them a question about it in their thread. Here.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...line-trading-1947-part-2-a-26.html#post727188

Let's wait for their answer.

Meanwhile, consider this. Zerodha today has 15000 clients and offices in multiple locations. But 2 years ago they were new and hardly had 1000 customers when they started in TJ. I think that the broking industry too is changing. What all these discount brokers have in common is their risk management. They do not give any extraordinary margins - only what the exchange allows.
Just because it worked for Zerodha doesn't mean it should work for all..
If it worked, I'd rather do it with Zerodha than with someone starting off.. Every penny in my account has come after working very hard and paying a lot of taxes.. I am not risking it...

RKSV guys are good at their english, atleast the one who is on this forum. He might give a nice sweet reply, but if you visit their office, you will understand what I mean..

If I ever decided to open any with Zerodha, I will visit them, check their setup, etc before committing 10% of my funds.. I don't think it is happening in the immediate future, that I would be travelling to Blore just for this.. Account not that big yet.. ;)..

Until then Rs 40 per lot at sharekhan for options.. :( ..

If it worked, I'd rather do it with Zerodha than with someone starting off.. Every penny in my account has come after working very hard and paying a lot of taxes.. I am not risking it...

RKSV guys are good at their english, atleast the one who is on this forum. He might give a nice sweet reply, but if you visit their office, you will understand what I mean..

If I ever decided to open any with Zerodha, I will visit them, check their setup, etc before committing 10% of my funds.. I don't think it is happening in the immediate future, that I would be travelling to Blore just for this.. Account not that big yet.. ;)..

Rs.40 per lot at Sharekhan !! Wow, you must've wrangled some good deal with them. Otherwise they charge in percentage.

soft_trader

It's just that Soft_trader, among all the TJ members, was perhaps the first to try them and is posting his feedback. Someone has to be the first, right ? As with Zerodha and RKSV and the others. It does not imply the trader being caught in a spiral.
True Timepass, one has to be first, so think of me as a Guinea Pig. If service of a broker is good then it's business will grow with time.

What would people had thought when Zerodha comes into business? Some called that it will be a scam, some called that this type of business model is unsustainable. And what's the picture after 2 years? Now most of the TJ members will agree that Zerodha is the best.

soft_trader

I would not agree to that. Most probably then he is not a professional trader, as a professional trader who trades for a living will not make too many changes in his way of functioning. He would spend his time on executing his trades. If 1500 per month is a big amount for him to save per month, let me assure you, he is trapped in a spiral, that makes him feel that a cheaper broker will make him profitable.
Now who is more professional???

The person spending an hour in the evening filling up the forms or the person who will travel to Bangalore to verify a brokers creditability to open up an account? ;)

True Timepass, one has to be first, so think of me as a Guinea Pig. If service of a broker is good then it's business will grow with time.

What would people had thought when Zerodha comes into business? Some called that it will be a scam, some called that this type of business model is unsustainable. And what's the picture after 2 years? Now most of the TJ members will agree that Zerodha is the best.
I waited a year before opening an account with Zerodha. With RKSV too, I waited for feedback from some other members before joining, even though their concept of monthly payment struck a chord with me right away. So, hats off to you for trying a new broker :thumb:

Hi Guys,
I called http://www.zerodha.com guys today.
They have fantastic offer. They offer cheapest brokerage in market, much less than even RK Global.
1. Per order rate - 20 INR and not against per lot - FNO, equity.
2. Direct NSE terminal from NSE server, no server from broker in between.
3. Live technical analysis from NSE TAME on NSE server.
4. Leverage 10 times - nifty stocks
5. 5 times leverage on stocks.
6. Account opening -600/-
7. Amc 400/-
8. There is no charge on software like RKG.
9. They use NSE NOW and http://nowonline.in/now_home.html (run by NSE).
10. No commitment for lots per day.

I think, now we are going to have vanilla brokerage plans. They don't charge per lot in FNO, they charge flat rate against per trade. This is very good.
Server issue is not there as NSE server being used. I have not used TAME, any one know how it works?
I am thinking to open account with them.
Do anyone already using them?
This above quoted post is the 4th post in the thread which was started exactly 2 years back about Zerodha. From this post one can really infer that traderji members would have got a good surprise then, & some members would have taken the step forward to join Zerodha .

After two years the same thread created a record of 10,000+ posts and more than 1 lakh views. :cool: showing the strength gained by Zerodha with the passage of time.

Soft trader has introduced us to a new broker who is offering competitively. Infact I am thankful to soft trader :clapping: in the way that he might have opened his account without telling anybody but he chose the other way of sharing the information with all traderji members which otherwise would not have come to us . He is voluntarily keeping us all informed about his experiences with Achiievers.

:thumb:

manojborle

I am paying Rs. 25 per lot in Ventura and now started negotiating and will ask them to reduce it for me.

linkon7

soft_trader,

As a thumb rule, anything that is too good to be true...normally isnt...!

Their registered office is at 32/A, Diamond Harbour Road, Shakerbazar, Kolkata 700008.
I think its better to pay them a surprise visit in person before you transfer trading money wt them.

sr114

soft_trader,

As a thumb rule, anything that is too good to be true...normally isnt...!

Their registered office is at 32/A, Diamond Harbour Road, Shakerbazar, Kolkata 700008.
I think its better to pay them a surprise visit in person before you transfer trading money wt them.
Linkon . SoftTrader

we are suddenly flocking to Achievers but there are really some good local brokerage house - Dayco, Sapphire but we never do business with them as they (!) take large brok %. may be Achievers is ok but we must be vigilant against them - among the good 1 is DAYCO of Mr. Ajit Dey

what is ur take amongst them

sr