Achiievers Equities

kiran_thiru

Dear Customer,
Have referred your case as per the screen shot to the concerned department.

Thanks for the post.
thank you sir, can you tell me what amount if ine take CO in nifty? please explain with examples for new bees like me.

narayan78

May I know the demat charges in the achii .

with cheers,
narayan.

@Achiievers:

1) Do you allow deep ITM option writing? For example selling nifty 5000 calls at 800 as of now
2) With the premium (800*50=40000) do you allow to write more options?

One of the clients with another broker did the same, but the broker cut some of hs position midway after allowing him initially to have a position, so wanted to ask you your stand on this issue

trader15

@Achiievers:

1) Do you allow deep ITM option writing? For example selling nifty 5000 calls at 800 as of now
2) With the premium (800*50=40000) do you allow to write more options?

One of the clients with another broker did the same, but the broker cut some of hs position midway after allowing him initially to have a position, so wanted to ask you your stand on this issue
Interesting question.

Why would you want to sell such deep ITM call, and why would a broker not let you have the position as long as you are maintaining the required marging ?

Interesting question.

Why would you want to sell such deep ITM call, and why would a broker not let you have the position as long as you are maintaining the required marging ?
Writing deep ITM options can form a part of any Option Writing Strategy..

W.r.t. margins, my query was whether the premium I receive when I write the option can be used to further write options..

For eg: If I write Nifty 5200 CE @ Rs.735, the margin blocked maybe around 50k.. But I receive a premium of Rs.37000..I want to know if I can use this 37k to write further options.

thank you sir, can you tell me what amount if ine take CO in nifty? please explain with examples for new bees like me.
Dear Member,
Below is the feedback from the concerned department for your query :

"YOU CAN PLACE COVER ORDER FOR MORE EXPOSURE IN CASH SEGMENT(20 TIMES) AS WELL AS FUTURE SEGMENT(3 TIMES OR MORE EXCEPT INDEX FUTURES) NOTE THAT EXTRA MARGIN IS NOT ALLOWED FOR OPTION TRADING.

Client placed the order in NIFTY(Index Future). Client's point is right. Informed the same to IT dept. Hope the problem resolved very soon.Please feel free for any queries."

This clarifies that the Cover order option is not applicable for Index futures. Can only help in Stock futures and Cash segment.

Regarding the margin requirement on a daily basis, we have added a new feature in our website to let you know the same on day to day basis. Please visit our website, go to the downloads section and you will find the Daily Margin requirement file for your reference.

Hope this helps.
Thanks