Achiievers Equities

a1b1trader

For example you can only trade a maximum of 20 lots per order in currencies. If you wish to trade, say 500 lots, you have to place 25 separate buy orders.
Cant comment on this, as I do not trade in Currency.
I trade only in F&O and never had a problem so far, since last 15-16 months or so, with my no. of lots.

BTW, what is the limit of number of lots in a trade with other brokers or by Exchange.
But, IMO, there is no reason that they will put restriction on the number of lots per trade.

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick of the Week 29.03.2014

Scrip-CANBK
CMP- 265
Target-285-305
Stop Loss- 245
Recommendation-Buy Above 266.20

Can Bank :- Canbk has still some upside potential as stock is moving in sideways trend from Sep 2013 , and today crossed its 200 DMA with very high volumes which is a very bullish signal

Scrip-TATASTEEL
CMP-379
Target-410-440
Stop Loss- 355
Recommendation-Buy Above 380

Tatasteel :- stock has took breakout on weekly basis from consolidation of five weeks with good volumes which indicates conviction of traders in the buildup of long position.

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

I have a problem with the pop ups, that appears during trading time and very irritating when reappear immediately after closing previous one. Sometime, they obstructs the regular trading and even punching orders.

Is there a way to stop these pop ups, if I am not willing to see them.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks to raise your issues.

Yes,You can do so.You need to follow the bellow process to disable the Now PopUp Messages.

Preference - User Settings - Select General (Category) - Remove NOW Messages (Tick).

Happy Trading !!!

Hi Achiievers

I have a problem with the pop ups, that appears during trading time and very irritating when reappear immediately after closing previous one. Sometime, they obstructs the regular trading and even punching orders.

Is there a way to stop these pop ups, if I am not willing to see them.

Thanks
Thanks to raise your issues.

Yes,You can do so.You need to follow the bellow process to disable the Now PopUp Messages.

Preference - User Settings - Select General (Category) - Remove NOW Messages (Tick).

Happy Trading !!!
Alternatively, you can also see them as "flash messages" and "in log window" instead of pop-up messages which are very irritating. This way you will not miss the messages and they will not be disturbing.

a1b1trader

Alternatively, you can also see them as "flash messages" and "in log window" instead of pop-up messages which are very irritating. This way you will not miss the messages and they will not be disturbing.
Thanks
-------------

a1b1trader

@ Achiievers
What procedure one should follow if he does not want refund of funds due to quarterly settlement and what is the upper limit for this compulsory refund.
Thanks

balab

I have accounts with 7 brokers and there is no such limit in any other broker. To take a few examples, Zerodha, RKSV, Alice Blue, Sharekhan...do NOT have this limit. 20 lots in currency is peanuts and this cannot be the basis for a realistic limit. Achiievers has to mature and realize this... looks like their RMS team is run by some freshers.

I my self is trading with them for more than a year but I haven't face such issue.

I think it is 2000000(Twenty Lacs) per order limit...and all the other brokers are having such order limits...it was made mandatory by SEBI and Exchanges to do so after flash crash for erroneous order placed by Emkay Global.

And it is not for only Currency segment...it is implied for all segment separately.

balab

Yes that's right, in currency it is approximately 1 lot = 85k when dealing with EUR and 62k in USD. So approx 22-23 lots for a 20 lac limit. In any case a very small per order limit to be imposed for ALL types of traders big and small. What will a 500-lot trader do when per order limit is 23 lots?

its 20 lakh per order not 20 lots per order , send email to them.