Achiievers Equities

I am so sorry as I believe that I am unable to clarify your doubts. In case you renew the account after some months, the renewal is most welcome and nothing stringent seems to be here from our side.

As a matter of fact that you would also appreciate that this offer to a true high volume trader if given for even a quarter would make them very profitable as they might end up saving a few lakh of brokerage bleeding from their pocket.For this very reason our product seems to be very popular across India and we have had to install a separate form despatch desk in the month of June for attending all requests of forms courier for Mega Value Subscriptions. All because of you all supporting and helping us. Thanks a lot.

regarding the exposures available I would excuse myself not to quote on this platform. however just to ascertain you that the norms are very competitive and as per the guidelines of the exchange and SEBI.

I am so sorry as I believe that I am unable to clarify your doubts. In case you renew the account after some months, the renewal is most welcome and nothing stringent seems to be here from our side.

As a matter of fact that you would also appreciate that this offer to a true high volume trader if given for even a quarter would make them very profitable as they might end up saving a few lakh of brokerage bleeding from their pocket.For this very reason our product seems to be very popular across India and we have had to install a separate form despatch desk in the month of June for attending all requests of forms courier for Mega Value Subscriptions. All because of you all supporting and helping us. Thanks a lot.
@ achiievers

Thanks for the reply.

Just want to add that when you reply to a particular member post then you may just push the Quote button seen on the down right hand corner of the post by the member. A reply form will open with quoted text by the member who asked the question . You may type your reply beneath the quoted text.

This will help in locating your reply to a particular member . :)

GTji

regarding the exposures available I would excuse myself not to quote on this platform. however just to ascertain you that the norms are very competitive and as per the guidelines of the exchange and SEBI.
To open an account with you, I need to know the exposure you provide for intraday equity.

In case you are interested in opening an account with us, you may download the form from our website at www.achiieversequitiesltd.com in the download segment available towards the lower half of the home page. Alternatively, you may just drop in your address at [email protected] who would be helping you receive the said forms. Thanking you all for the tremendous support.
How safe is the customers' money/securities with you ? Everyone has a great setup during the bull times, but the crash times are the ones which test a broker's resilience.

Raju

Do you have your own DP ? or something like ILFS ...we have to use ?

Thanks,
Raju