Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 30.05.2014​

Scrip-PVR
CMP-578
Target-610-650
Stop Loss-555
Recommendation-Buy Above 580

PVR:- stock has took a fresh breakout from the resistance of eight weeks and hold above the same with good volumes which is a very bullish signal, traders can build long positions at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-TATACOM
CMP-347
Target-370-400
Stop Loss-330
Recommendation-Buy Above 350

TATACOMM:- stock has took a fresh breakout from the resistance of five months and hold above the same with good volumes which is a very bullish signal, traders can build long positions at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 30.05.2014

Scrip-PVR
CMP-578
Target-610-650
Stop Loss-555
Recommendation-Buy Above 580

PVR:- stock has took a fresh breakout from the resistance of eight weeks and hold above the same with good volumes which is a very bullish signal, traders can build long positions at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-TATACOM
CMP-347
Target-370-400
Stop Loss-330
Recommendation-Buy Above 350

TATACOMM:- stock has took a fresh breakout from the resistance of five months and hold above the same with good volumes which is a very bullish signal, traders can build long positions at current levels or on every correction

Happy Trading !!!

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

Please discuss in detail with examples

When Margin Shortage Penalty is charged and what is the quantum of this penalty

Thanks

a1b1trader

Please let me know if the margin is increased in NF and BNF, in view of RBI policy.
If yes then how much.
What is the SPAN margin requirement for these two derivatives.

Thanks

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

I received an intimation about margin short position from you

I took some long positions in BNF on 30.5.14 (after 3 pm) and the MTM was adjusted as required. One lot added in the very opening (today) and margin adjusted.

I was hoping to get a large MTM difference, tomorrow morning and here I received margin short intimation. I failed to understand why I have received short margin intimation (when I am in plus >2000 points from 30.5.14 MTM).

Please clarify

a1b1trader

A very Good Evening ....

please provide trade details & your opening balance as per date.So I resolve it.

Happy Trading...
Thanks
But IMO, it is not required now.

But please reply this post

Hi Achiievers

Please discuss in detail with examples

When Margin Shortage Penalty is charged and what is the quantum of this penalty

Thanks

a1b1trader

Hi Achiievers

One more query

Yesterday, after 3.15 I squared off many intraday and positional trades and I didnt get time to keep a note of it, in my copy. But after trading hours I copied the records of my trades, as XL.

At around midnight, after returning home, I opened NOW (rms view) and tried to tally and make a note of my trades and was stunned to find that the closing positions and trades were not tallying with my record.

For example
1. I squared off all my NF positions except 1 lot but it was showing 1 NF short instead of 1 lot long
2. I have 4 opened positions in a scrip and I squared off 1 lot but in RMS position it was showing opening balance as 3 lots and closing as 2 lots instead of 4 and 3 lots

I would like to know, why this is so.

PS
I will like to know whether anyone else also faced such a situation