Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Hi Umesh12,

We cant display or discuss any clients confidential report in public forum,our company follows and bound with strict confidentiality policy.

Hope you would appreciate the same.

Request you to please contact CS desk, they will provide you the details,else you can also check through you Backoffice.

Would also suggest to to check our RMS Policy https://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/Risk Management Policy.pdf for and idea.

Happy Trading !!!
Thanks for reply
As already said, I have some reasons and so cannot contact your customer care.

Ok, if you think that replying this query will cause harm to your customer confidential details, then let me rephrase my query.

Please let me know if you have any system according to which you charge late payment charges.
If so please let us know, on what account or failure you charge such amount.

Thanks

@Achiievers

I am a new client and duly impressed by your low fees. It has added some peace in manual trading.

Elsewhere in this site, we were discussing about you. Here are some in short about ODIN:

a) you are charging Rs. 250/- pm extra for MCX through ODIN, which is nowhere mentioned in you web site. But still you are not allowing "save to XL" for RTD data utilities and your staff informed that for that it would cost another Rs. 1300/- pm approx. This is holding us to ransom.

b) there is a necessity to immediately edit the idle time allowance, which is 15 mins. Entering password every 15 mins is so irritating, particularly in the times of hurry.

c) pressing '+' sometimes produces sell dialogue box and vice versa, depending on which screen I am viewing. Whatever your logic, it is not at all intuitive. The user should be given an option to get + for buy, not sell, always.

d) Order Book (All) does not produce "All". In some cases it gives scrip by scrip. Then you have to do a few more clicks to get all. This is unhelpful.

e) perhaps it is a common strategy of brokers to produce more trades at the cost of the client by not providing OCO (one cancels the other), thus making him take an erroneous pair of trades, if he has not deleted the pending bid after exit by mistake. But you should be an exception, because your income is not related to the number of trades we make. Then why not put in OCO and also Trailing Stop Loss?

f) are you not at all interested in algo?

Thanking you,,,,,,

Thanks for reply

Ok, if you think that replying this query will cause harm to your customer confidential details, then let me rephrase my query.

Please let me know if you have any system according to which you charge late payment charges.

Thanks

Hi,

Achiievers Equities Ltd follows and bound with strict confidential policy so
Request you to please check our RMS Policy or you also can mark mail to [email protected] with your Unique Client Code so that our executive can provide you Illustration for better understanding..

http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/Risk Management Policy.pdf

Happy Trading !!!

Thanks for reply

Thanks
Hi Umesh12,

As per our earlier reply, for details please go through the said URL http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com...t Policy.pdf mention earlier.

Further for more click here http://achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/634849770242933750_Policies & Procedures Ver II.pdf

To know specifically for your account, please visit our Backoffice, else you have to write a mail for the same.

Happy Trading !!!

@Achiievers

I am a new client and duly impressed by your low fees. It has added some peace in manual trading.

Elsewhere in this site, we were discussing about you. Here are some in short about ODIN:

a) you are charging Rs. 250/- pm extra for MCX through ODIN, which is nowhere mentioned in you web site. But still you are not allowing "save to XL" for RTD data utilities and your staff informed that for that it would cost another Rs. 1300/- pm approx. This is holding us to ransom.

We are in continuous talks with FT and as per there communication it will be active only with Advance Chart, which cost 15000 annually.

We don't make any profit on issuing Dealing Terminal it is on actual basis, and we are very transparent on the same.If require Client can get direct billing from FT or they can directly contact FT for the same.

You can also enquire the same with FT directly on the RTD to be used with other technical software like Ambi Broker or etc.

But nevertheless we have escalated the matter to their senior team,lets see what happens.

b) there is a necessity to immediately edit the idle time allowance, which is 15 mins. Entering password every 15 mins is so irritating, particularly in the times of hurry.

Yes we know,it is problem in ODIN,long pending,we have already addressed them and they are looking into it.

c) pressing '+' sometimes produces sell dialogue box and vice versa, depending on which screen I am viewing. Whatever your logic, it is not at all intuitive. The user should be given an option to get + for buy, not sell, always.

We donT encountered such issue in our Terminal,if require you can connect with out IT team,they can help you.

May be there is a problem with Keyboard

d) Order Book (All) does not produce "All". In some cases it gives scrip by scrip. Then you have to do a few more clicks to get all. This is unhelpful.

Yes you can view "All" Order book in a click,just have to change the settings.

For help call our Customer Service Desk

e) perhaps it is a common strategy of brokers to produce more trades at the cost of the client by not providing OCO (one cancels the other), thus making him take an erroneous pair of trades, if he has not deleted the pending bid after exit by mistake. But you should be an exception, because your income is not related to the number of trades we make. Then why not put in OCO and also Trailing Stop Loss?

Its like a Bracket Order,FT is working on it and in NOW it will be introduced soon as per there feedback.

f) are you not at all interested in algo?

Currently we don't have Algo,but certainly we will be having the same in the future
Thanking you,,,,,,

Hi @sandip1952

Thanks for Compliments and all the suggestions and feedback, it will really help us to better our service.

Would appreciate the same in the future.

We have replied all you queries mention above marked in blue.

Happy Trading !!!

Hi @sandip1952

Thanks for Compliments and all the suggestions and feedback, it will really help us to better our service.

We have replied all you queries mention above marked in blue.

Happy Trading !!!
Many discount brokers are offering RTD free of cost. Maybe FT hates your company

@Achiivers

That was an encouraging set of replies, though I really dread the words "working on it" or "in the future" because there is no deadline. I hope they do it fast. IMHO, these are not modifications that should take weeks, are they?

But no, it's not a keyboard error, as I have pointed out to your IT team.

@Altaf

May be they hate Achiievers :)

It could be because of their ultra competitive low rates but if there is one reason to salute Achiivers, this is one.

The problems with trading platforms should be, technically speaking, the easiest to solve, but they are not, and I smell something very much rotten. Putting it sarcastically, the pf s have to improve a lot before they can be called worthless:lol: What about conditional trades, e.g. "buy this at this price only if the net position is zero". They may take 15 years to implement features of this nature, but it is a 15 minutes' job for the coder.

That leads me to toy with the idea of getting a very basic pf written, without the torture of something like the Nest Plus and Amibroker - who are game spoilers for algo traders. But again, the right kind of developers are absent, and my pocket is also too shallow.

(Can we form a co-operative sort of thing and fund it? How about TRADER JI as the name of the pf)?:)

Last edited:

@Achiivers

That was an encouraging set of replies, though I really dread the words "working on it" or "in the future" because there is no deadline. I hope they do it fast. IMHO, these are not modifications that should take weeks, are they?

But no, it's not a keyboard error, as I have pointed out to your IT team.

@Altaf

May be they hate Achiievers :)

It could be because of their ultra competitive low rates but if there is one reason to salute Achiivers, this is one.

The problems with trading platforms should be, technically speaking, the easiest to solve, but they are not, and I smell something very much rotten. Putting it sarcastically, the pf s have to improve a lot before they can be called worthless:lol: What about conditional trades, e.g. "buy this at this price only if the net position is zero". They may take 15 years to implement features of this nature, but it is a 15 minutes' job for the coder.

That leads me to toy with the idea of getting a very basic pf written, without the torture of something like the Nest Plus and Amibroker - who are game spoilers for algo traders. But again, the right kind of developers are absent, and my pocket is also too shallow.

(Can we form a co-operative sort of thing and fund it? How about TRADER JI as the name of the pf)?:)

Hi,

Thanks for Compliments and all the suggestions and feedback,

Our Experience team also look after these matter seriously ...

Happy Trading !!!

@Achiivers

Do you allow to trailing stop loss or OCO features at ODIN on payment? These are required to allow traders to do other works while trade is on. Mere stop losses are not enough, as you know.

And please be a little fast about 15 mins password expiry.

@Achiivers

Do you allow to trailing stop loss or OCO features at ODIN on payment? These are required to allow traders to do other works while trade is on. Mere stop losses are not enough, as you know.

And please be a little fast about 15 mins password expiry.
You can change password expiry from 15 mins to 30 mins max, as I have changed this to 30 mins, some months back
Sorry do not remember the steps, but you can try, yourselves by using menu bar.