Achiievers Equities

@Market Oracle

I cannot help feeling amused at the repeat discussion of the so called spelling mistake, "Achiivers". Perhaps we have forgotten the brand "Thums UP". If we tolerated that what is the problem now?

Achiivers is a proper noun, and can be spelled any way. You must not search for it in the dictionary.:)

@Achiivers

The piece about your own platform is good news. I only hope you help traders by including OCO, TSL and similar essential features and of course algo.

Trader J

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Okay. I understood that. Thank you.
But I have a very specific doubt. Suppose im unaware of the stocks that are in trade fir trade segment, What happens if I buy a stock which is in Trade to trade segment and sell it the same day? You said that I will have to take physical delivery of both.
What happens if I don't have the stock in my Demat account to give you delivery for selling?
Dear classifiedindian, If You buy than you have to take delivery in your account of T2T stock , and if you sold T2T stock without having it , it will go to auction.

Dear classifiedindian, If You buy than you have to take delivery in your account of T2T stock , and if you sold T2T stock without having it , it will go to auction.
Thank you trader j.
But shouldnt there be a way wherein the broker doesn't allow me to sell the position I've taken today?
Because I'm sure there would be many people out there like myself who wouldn't quite be aware of stocks being in t2t segment

@Market Oracle

I cannot help feeling amused at the repeat discussion of the so called spelling mistake, "Achiivers". Perhaps we have forgotten the brand "Thums UP". If we tolerated that what is the problem now?

Achiivers is a proper noun, and can be spelled any way. You must not search for it in the dictionary.:)

@Achiivers

The piece about your own platform is good news. I only hope you help traders by including OCO, TSL and similar essential features and of course algo.
it's like saying k..k..k..kiran :D

just kidding...

@Market Oracle

@Achiivers

What do you mean by "So called spelling mistake?" It is a spelling mistake can't you see? Secondly, how do you know that I have tolerated the name Thumbs UP? . I know proper nouns can be spelled in anyway, but when the word is derived out of an English dictionary word, anybody will spot the obvious looking error.

However, I do appreciate their defense. You rock Achiievers!

Hi,

A statistical technique used to measure and quantify the level of financial risk within a firm or investment portfolio over a specific time frame. Value at risk is used by risk managers in order to measure and control the level of risk which the firm undertakes. The risk manager's job is to ensure that risks are not taken beyond the level at which the firm can absorb the losses of a probable worst outcome.

Happy Trading !!!

So it is paid by brker or client? Becoz i am only aware of span margin n exposure margin bein blocked fr me. Do you block my additional funds to cover the var margin? or is it included in the span n expsure itself?
Plz reply

Market Oracle has finally mis-spelled Achiivers :D

Note his spelling mistake.

This is an example of a genuine spelling error. We know no company by the name Achiievers.

Dear Sandip1952,

You are mistaken. Check their website: http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/
The forum will note that you have misspelled it. Not me.

According to you, it's Achiivers. Lol.. A sure shot cheque bounce!! :rofl:

The question was, On what basis do the circuit limits change? For example, On the first day there was a circuit of 20%, but now it has been reduced to 5%. On what basis did the exchange decide to reduce the circuit limit?
What is the decision mechanism?:)
Hi,

The circuit filters are reduced in case of illquid scrips or as a price containment measures. The circuit filters are reduced to 10 % or 5 % or 2 % as the case may be, based on the criteria decided by the Surveillance Department.

Happy Trading !!!