Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

@AlphaT , In this ICICI chart, which zone can be considered as POI - either 1 or 2. As FTB, didn't break the SZ, where source is zone marked with POI-1, 2TB only made the SZ to break where source is POI-2 zone. Please confirm. Also for marking POI, the earlier zone should be broken on FTB itself or 2TB/3TB. Any more rules on that. Please clarify
icicibank-poi.png

AlphaT

@AlphaT , In this ICICI chart, which zone can be considered as POI - either 1 or 2. As FTB, didn't break the SZ, where source is zone marked with POI-1, 2TB only made the SZ to break where source is POI-2 zone. Please confirm. Also for marking POI, the earlier zone should be broken on FTB itself or 2TB/3TB. Any more rules on that. Please clarify View attachment 42103
Good question Vikki! Here POI 2 is the correct POI zone! But remember, the best POI zone would be the one that break the Barrier/Zone in one go! This shows the power of such a POI zone.

Good question Vikki! Here POI 2 is the correct POI zone! But remember, the best POI zone would be the one that break the Barrier/Zone in one go! This shows the power of such a POI zone.
Thank you @AlphaT . Does that mean a single candle should break the entire zone from top to bottom rather than more than one candle to break through the zone. Also in this case, I see the POI-2 got violated very quickly, so it is very weak one, correct. Please clarify.

@AlphaT - In ICICI 5min chart, is the Pin & engulf SZ (marked as SZ) is correct as it is broken quickly.
Also I see the marked POI SZ (marked as POI-2) formed due to DZ (marked as 'Demand zone-2') also got broken quickly. Could you clarify more on this as I am seeing the zones are not at all worked here.
icici-pin-eng-poi.png