Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

hi, I don't know whether you are trading intraday with multi time frame analysis or trading a single time frame. I at times trade nf on 5 min time frame, without any multi-timeframe analysis. for me, the key is not to take trade against the trend of 5 min time frame, even if it is very lucrative. just because there is a strong SZ does not mean to short it. as per my exp, there is a high probability that if the uptrend is strong it will be taken out. secondly, read the PA along with trend it will make things easier

sabhlok_r

hi, I don't know whether you are trading intraday with multi time frame analysis or trading a single time frame. I at times trade nf on 5 min time frame, without any multi-timeframe analysis. for me, the key is not to take trade against the trend of 5 min time frame, even if it is very lucrative. just because there is a strong SZ does not mean to short it. as per my exp, there is a high probability that if the uptrend is strong it will be taken out. secondly, read the PA along with trend it will make things easier
Yes, I surely look into higher TF.