Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

Here's the PA I was looking at. Started oscillating between the flag and QM. Would need to engulf this tested flag for further downward movement. 5min chart, but the same is visible on 15mins as well

View attachment 39401

View attachment 39402
Follow up to the previous chart-
Once PA permits, even the worst of zones would work, especially if they have a QM involved. Compression cleared.

nifqm.png

AlphaT

Some time market really tests a trader's patience, one such example on Page industries! This one might still go up as no signs of reversal PA yet, don't short. Book profits? Maybe if your trade plan requires it; I did, for a different reason (fund to be utilized in another opportunity).

To understand this trade look at HTFs and LTFs as well. This one was courtesy @primitivetrader ! Good one!

1577430263876.png

AlphaT

Axis Bank in weekly supply attempting QM
Price held down repeatedly by this powerful ERC SZ, attempting to break it this time; likely!

1577431851491.png

Hourly - Was expecting price to go till the lower DZ but it reversed from the FLIP zone probably due to the CPAZ! Lower one still looks good if another return back to it transpires, but chances are lower for a fill now, let's see.

1577431298775.png

Price held down repeatedly by this powerful ERC SZ, attempting to break it this time; likely!

View attachment 39514

Hourly - Was expecting price to go till the lower DZ but it reversed from the FLIP zone probably due to the CPAZ! Lower one still looks good if another return back to it transpires, but chances are lower for a fill now, let's see.

View attachment 39513
The ERC you have marked ended up engulfing the flag on daily chart. So the cap around 750 may give shorting opportunity. Similarly, the CPAZ on the hourly chart becomes a fakeout level to trade the actual QM.
Rest a demand engulf confirmation on 15min chart would give a better entry.

AlphaT

The ERC you have marked ended up engulfing the flag on daily chart. So the cap around 750 may give shorting opportunity. Similarly, the CPAZ on the hourly chart becomes a fakeout level to trade the actual QM.
Rest a demand engulf confirmation on 15min chart would give a better entry.
Apologies, I am having a hard time understanding what you said, because of the distinct set of PA (Apr-July and Nov-Dec) which has lots of things going on in this chart, multiple flags and QMs.. :rolleyes: :confusedd:

AlphaT

Was watching a popular english business news channel where the anchor was quite enthusiastic about tyre companies. Just to take a look I opened Apollo tyres chart. Usually I start with the Monthly, and this is what I could see, every Supply is still holding and pushing down price, Demand are also offering decent bounce but eventually giving way! Too early to be euphoric about tyres is'nt it ?

1577440138017.png

1577440452870.png