Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

@AlphaT , Today I saw Pin & Engulf in Axis bank 15min chart. Are my zone markings & RR areas correct. Also I see the SZ is respected on FTB, later it got broken almost. Probably if I shorted in the marked SZ, but missed to close on the FTB candle itself, I might got the SL hit during the end of the day. Please share your thoughts.
View attachment 41830
Again, we don't want this kind of small pin candles.. looks for bigger Pin candles

AlphaT

Please share your thoughts on my understanding on crude oil futures zone
There is no data on the chart on the left where currently price is... the only way to read this is to take a trend following approach like in the cases of life time highs! So trend is strongly down therefore it only better to look for shorting opportunities at appropriate supply zones on the daily TF or lower! At much lower TFs there might be many long opportunities given the PA in that TF.

1587313961544.png

1587314097168.png

Dear Alpha
You have created support zone on GAP up candle..
You have explained it in your videos also to consider it as one large candle.

But how can we identify whether the GAP up is due to some good news on nifty itself
or the stock is opened high due to the whole market is opening high(it might be +ve opening on all fno scripts)

AlphaT

Dear Alpha
You have created support zone on GAP up candle..
You have explained it in your videos also to consider it as one large candle.

But how can we identify whether the GAP up is due to some good news on nifty itself
or the stock is opened high due to the whole market is opening high(it might be +ve opening on all fno scripts)
Hiii
Yes, you are correct! Treat the Gap up as a large bullish momentum candle.
Yes, the stock might remain open with a Gap up due to variety of reasons, sometimes due to the stock's individual news or due to overall market or Nifty. When the reason is due to overall market or Nifty, it's often due to the very large institutions that hold a basket of a large number of stocks or an ETF fund like NiftyBees wherein they buy/sell all 50 stocks of Nifty to maintain the basket, so either ways the Gap up is due to the action on the individual stocks itself (that is, high bidding up of the stock at opening). So don't worry about the exact reason for the Gap up. If it happens then it happened due to the Demand/Supply imbalance in the stock itself. Even during the day have you noticed that when one stocks suddenly falls then other stocks also fall sudden;y at the same time? This mainly due to basket selling or buying by a large fund(s) that triggers such an action.