Afin's trading diary

I am posting a live trade. I am short Nifty from 9336.9 onwards, based on signals from the composite indicator I use.

I am posting a live trade. I am short Nifty from 9336.9 onwards, based on signals from the composite indicator I use.
This was liquidated at 9000. I have made multiple entries further. Difficult to document each of it though :)

One more really super good soundtrack that integrates all my senses! Another one highly inspirational piece by the masterful James Horner. Such a shame he had to die all of a sudden.

I believe that the following tweet was taken down. I am not sure but I wasn't able find it.

1588130554257.png

Ok so I was able to almost my double my capital size from the last time I posted. I am now at 21,150 Rs as capital.

Looking forward to more pickings! The coming 2 months will be most crucial as I begin to scale it up in a mechanical way.
Just booked a loss. Capital is down to 19,760 Rs. Entering positional shorts on instrument X!

Just booked a loss. Capital is down to 19,760 Rs. Entering positional shorts on instrument X!
SL hit on instrument X. Capital is down to Rs 13,500.