After market/weekend chitchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Vertigo_1985

Hi,
I plan to visit kerala in first week of september( mumbai to kerala for about 12 days), is that right time to go ? also please tell me how should i plan my visit , which places to visit? good hotels( reasonably priced).

Regards

VJAY

Hi,
I plan to visit kerala in first week of september( mumbai to kerala for about 12 days), is that right time to go ? also please tell me how should i plan my visit , which places to visit? good hotels( reasonably priced).

Regards
please tell whats your interests?backwater/hills/temples etc...:) ...in september may be see rainy as its ending of rainy season

Vertigo_1985

please tell whats your interests?backwater/hills/temples etc...:) ...in september may be see rainy as its ending of rainy season
backwater, hills , temples ...everything :D:D so tell me about everything.. 1st week of September isnt a good time ? when rains become very less there ?

VJAY

backwater, hills , temples ...everything :D:D so tell me about everything.. 1st week of September isnt a good time ? when rains become very less there ?
Ending of rainy season on september so not much problem I think...:)
Kumarakam/alappy-good for backwater scenerio & house boating
munnar/thekkadi-hill station also boating(many filmy location) :)
Kochi-beach/jewish synagogue(only one in india)/Vgaland(like essel world of mumbai)
Athirappally-Famous water fall and good scenerios
Guruvayur-famous krishna temple
trivendrum-famous temple of padmanabh temple&Kovalam beach

You can google these places and make a plan....you can get many reasonable hotels ...if you need any other help will try ....

Status
Not open for further replies.