After market/weekend chitchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Thats it :)
I didnt write any earlier, as I know that if I write such view, my post will be deleted like many earlier instances of posting gap up.
Perhaps no one took the pain to have a look at NIFTY chart. :D
There may be other reasons for the post being deleted - I do not know the full story, because most of this happens late hours and gets cleared by the next morning.

Maybe you can send a message to ST/Admin for clarity.

There may be other reasons for the post being deleted - I do not know the full story, because most of this happens late hours and gets cleared by the next morning.

Maybe you can send a message to ST/Admin for clarity.
If anything is posted with reasons it is not deleted....there are many other reasons for deletion.....everyone knows why a post gets deleted.

Smart_trade

LivetoTrade

If anything is posted with reasons it is not deleted....there are many other reasons for deletion.....everyone knows why a post gets deleted.

Smart_trade
True, and I did not want OT posts in the main thread, so diverted the topic here :)

Indian Army crosses Myanmar border in rare attack to revenge Manipur massacre

Guys Next is Dawood................that fattu ko MODI jarur dund k marega....... JAI BHARAT

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/manipur-army-ambush-massacre-enters-myanmar-avenge/1/443284.html
Very proud of the way Indian Army retaliated.Enough of weak protests we need to send a strong messege that if anyone tries to be funny with us, we will hit back with all our might.

Smart_trade

Very proud of the way Indian Army retaliated.Enough of weak protests we need to send a strong messege that if anyone tries to be funny with us, we will hit back with all our might.

Smart_trade
Yes ST..........top Indian army official sad its because of political presser army was silence to cross border attack..................this is only PM who can take decision.........Indian Army happy they found such PM.....great news is that PM modi monitor the revenge... with NSA....

Dawood (fattu) ka nind haram kar dia......Bravo MODI.......:clapping:

nirav_j

Smart_trade
Yes ST..........top Indian army official sad its because of political presser army was silence to cross border attack..................this is only PM who can take decision.........Indian Army happy they found such PM.....great news is that PM modi monitor the revenge... with NSA....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxdrk2_HSKU

Hats off to our PM. A strong decisive leader that India needed all this while .. :thumb: :cool:

mohan.sic

:thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.