Amit's Stock Tracker improved version 1.5

Thanks for pointing out about the 87 rows stuff. I will look into it. Meanwhile enjoy the 1.7 version (Available on the first page) with some minor bug fixes and profit % also added :D
Hmmm... Thanks for the nice software but the rows for me works only till 21st row :( :mad:
Can u please help me out with this.

Thanks.

Thanks for this excel sheet.Its good but anyway I wanted to use Amit's excel sheet for more than 21 stocks but I am not able to retrieve quotes after 22 rows.Mainly I use Amit's tracker for "My current holdings" that sheet has p/l and lot of other features.If u have any other software which is similar to the Current holdings sheet then please let me know.

Bye,
swapna.

Dear Swapna try thi out it can fetch all the stock data. By All i mean all 900+ of NSe and 1600+ of BSE.

http://www.traderji.com/software/7269-yahoo-auto-refresher.html

swagat86

Thanks for this excel sheet.Its good but anyway I wanted to use Amit's excel sheet for more than 21 stocks but I am not able to retrieve quotes after 22 rows.Mainly I use Amit's tracker for "My current holdings" that sheet has p/l and lot of other features.If u have any other software which is similar to the Current holdings sheet then please let me know.

Bye,
swapna.
Check thsi out, may be of help to u. Im not an expert with Excel but still if it works for u and u hav any problem buzz me-i mean PM me.:)

Can anybody tell me the NSE code for mahindra and mahindra financial.In the yahoo symbols in the list is given as M&MFIN.NS but it is not working in the My tracker1.7 sheets.
Thanks,
swapna.

I am using my tracker 1.7.. This is really great... First My hats off to the creator and modifier of this excel sheet...

I have few questions please help me out :

1. I cannot get live quotes from 87th field... Wat should i do???

2. In watchlist indicator tab, what does indicator, ltp, Volume, Sell/Breakdown, Sell/Breakout means???

Please help me out...

Thanks in advance...

Last edited: