any simple option strategy?

Dear seniors

Any simple option strategy which gives consistent profit?.I tried many methods nothing working. I lost almost Rs. 366000 in 6months.

Any best simple method / strategy? .

Regards

Mmohanar
Dear fellow trader,

i can understand the pain that u went through and still going through, as a trader i have experienced that initially, so i can understand your situation.

one simple but very effective strategy from my side that i follow is, that on 30tf when ema 8 and 21 cross.... sell options, whichever side, plz take note dont buy put and calls but sell the opposite side, let the time and price both work in your favour. test live with small quantity initially then take bigger risk. Thanks

mastermind007

Nopes!!
Unless you know your greeks well, you will lose.
People in Greece know Greek very well and they've still lost bucket-loads truck-loads of euros...

Dear Mmanohar,

If you are really serious for option trading, then IMHO, you should first take lesson from an expert option trader, who has been making consistent profit. You have lost 4 lakhs, don't take the route of the rookies. This forum may not be the best place to learn about Option trading. The most difficult part of option trading is Time decay and volatility loss, which gobbles up your money, even if you are in the right side of the market or trade. Generally, option Traders are deep pocket players, and they never (almost) buy option, rather they write options. Hence they are whole sellers, whereas u r a retailer. A retailer can never make money in competition with a whole seller. They won't allow you to make. You will be surprised to know, that it is the option market which decides the outcome of the nifty level. not vice-versa. Hence, please take lesson from expert and then only invest in the option market. It is true, one right option player makes several times more money than any other traders in the market.
Prasanna

Dear Mmanohar,

If you are really serious for option trading, then IMHO, you should first take lesson from an expert option trader, who has been making consistent profit. You have lost 4 lakhs, don't take the route of the rookies. This forum may not be the best place to learn about Option trading. The most difficult part of option trading is Time decay and volatility loss, which gobbles up your money, even if you are in the right side of the market or trade. Generally, option Traders are deep pocket players, and they never (almost) buy option, rather they write options. Hence they are whole sellers, whereas u r a retailer. A retailer can never make money in competition with a whole seller. They won't allow you to make. You will be surprised to know, that it is the option market which decides the outcome of the nifty level. not vice-versa. Hence, please take lesson from expert and then only invest in the option market. It is true, one right option player makes several times more money than any other traders in the market.
Prasanna
Yes, you are very right :D
Only option writers make profit in option trading like the call writers are making profit now a days and they have made big big profits in last 3 days of trading :D
and
Option buyers always (almost) make loss, even if they are in the right side of the market or trade, like they are making losses as call buyers, all these 3 days :D

bunti_k23

Dear fellow trader,

i can understand the pain that u went through and still going through, as a trader i have experienced that initially, so i can understand your situation.

one simple but very effective strategy from my side that i follow is, that on 30tf when ema 8 and 21 cross.... sell options, whichever side, plz take note dont buy put and calls but sell the opposite side, let the time and price both work in your favour. test live with small quantity initially then take bigger risk. Thanks
pls tell us that how u decide the strike price...