Any suggestions on websites, magazines for commodity information

megapixel

I tried multiplying 54 Rs ( 1 USD = 54 Rs ..roughly now ) with the GOLD quote in that link ....It does not match with indian MCX GOLD quote......they are highly different. Do you know why they are different ?

Also , what is the base quantity of GOLD in that link ? any idea ? I don't see its mentioned there .

mravi

I tried multiplying 54 Rs ( 1 USD = 54 Rs ..roughly now ) with the GOLD quote in that link ....It does not match with indian MCX GOLD quote.

Do you know why they are different ?
It is in terms of 100 ounces.

1 kg = 35.274 ounces

35.274 * 54 * 1769 = 33695

MANISH_DAMANI

Bro forexpros.com only shows nymex and comex data. No mcx. Our market behaves with comex and nymex for crude, copper, silver, gold, natural gas. I have mcx chart paid from Manshirt, foreign data from metatrader4, forexpros.com, realtime news from netdania.com, and forexpros.com. lme data from link given above. I just keep mcx data for predicting levels in Indian Rs.But my real trade are from metatrader4 and forexpros.com. I will advice trade in copper and crude that will be better and profitable .

megapixel

Bro forexpros.com only shows nymex and comex data. No mcx. Our market behaves with comex and nymex for crude, copper, silver, gold, natural gas. I have mcx chart paid from Manshirt, foreign data from metatrader4, forexpros.com, realtime news from netdania.com, and forexpros.com. lme data from link given above. I just keep mcx data for predicting levels in Indian Rs.But my real trade are from metatrader4 and forexpros.com. I will advice trade in copper and crude that will be better and profitable .

Do you trade based upon charts from forexpros.com ?

also ..I guess you are using ODIN. Is there any possibility to avail MCX IEOD chart in ODIN web ?

Last edited:

MANISH_DAMANI

Yes I do. but Iam also using meta trader 4 along with it. I use forexpros.com, mt4, Amibroker at a time. In amibtoker paid mcx data. I dont know abt the facility you have asked.