Anyone used Robo trader.in . Their views about the service provider.

I took trial before going for it. As i said, my needs were simple. Nothing complex and its working for us. No need to give nest password. Even if u have to give it i dont see any issue as everything is linked to your bank Account and dp id. So far working good for me.
Given your good experience, I wanted to give them a go but unfortunately, they don't support Equity Futures, otherwise he seems like a helpful person.

Did you also go for their Nest to Amibroker data feed worth Rs.1999 lifetime fee? If yes, is it good? Do Amibroker candle-highs/lows mirror exactly as those on Nest? Any interruptions or any other issues with the data feed?
Thanks.

cloudTrader

Given your good experience, I wanted to give them a go but unfortunately, they don't support Equity Futures, otherwise he seems like a helpful person.

Did you also go for their Nest to Amibroker data feed worth Rs.1999 lifetime fee? If yes, is it good? Do Amibroker candle-highs/lows mirror exactly as those on Nest? Any interruptions or any other issues with the data feed?
Thanks.
One more option I found recently. Have a look at this as you pointed out that the above provider is not supporting Equity futures.

http://stocksdeveloper.com/

This one also has some provision for RT data through Upstox or KITE to Amibroker.

PS: I am yet to try them as I am still in search of some automated setup. :confused:

One more option I found recently. Have a look at this as you pointed out that the above provider is not supporting Equity futures.

http://stocksdeveloper.com/

This one also has some provision for RT data through Upstox or KITE to Amibroker.

PS: I am yet to try them as I am still in search of some automated setup. :confused:
Right, even I'd come across this one while searching on google but I'm a little concerned since they don't seem too keen on offering support, & we might have to pay for it separately. Nonetheless, I'm still considering them because Rs.1100/month is one of the lowest prices out there, so it could be great as long as they aren't compromising on quality & security.

Right, though I'm not thrilled by that because based on my previous comparisons Kite & Upstox data can be unreliable, so if nothing else, I would rather feed Amibroker with IB TWS data but Nest would be best because in my experience, Nest is best in capturing the highs/lows most accurately amongst all platforms that I've compared.

You mean your own strategy or autotrader-vendor? I'm also considering realsenseindia, rcrt & vbiz/valvenet since it seems like these vendors have been around for years, so I hope they must be doing something right; though I've read mixed reviews about vbiz & rcrt. Another option which I haven't been able to find any reviews for is myrobotrader but the interface/options look as good as the others. I've even found this vendor, who is offering autotrader for one-time fee of Rs.4500 - https://www.autonsebse.com/p/blog-page.html but these one-time payments always concern me a little since it makes me wonder if the vendor has any incentive to offer support after the payment has been made.

Further, there's the question of security, like will they try to steal/mimic our strategy, or put viruses on our system to steal our personal information.

There are so many vendors, & there's not enough clear information & reviews about them that looking into all of this is making my head hurt. :p

iTrade

Thanks.
All those who usr nest feed know that it is one of the best feed for retail traders. Yes. I use it. Data quality is best. But following are limitation:
No backfill. So you to have use a VPS or something which has good internet connection and start nest feed before 9 am. So you start building a local database each day.
Also since it fetches data feed from nest using nest's feed there is limitation to number of symbols and depends on broker. Usually u can get ata feed for 50 to 100 symbols based on brokers backend setting

All those who usr nest feed know that it is one of the best feed for retail traders. Yes. I use it. Data quality is best. But following are limitation:
No backfill. So you to have use a VPS or something which has good internet connection and start nest feed before 9 am. So you start building a local database each day.
Also since it fetches data feed from nest using nest's feed there is limitation to number of symbols and depends on broker. Usually u can get ata feed for 50 to 100 symbols based on brokers backend setting
For getting the live data of around 100 Futures/Options symbols to amibroker in real time, which particular software needs to be used with the NEST ? Will it work with all the brokers who are providing nest, or if there are some limitations ?

Thanks and best regards

PS: could anyone please post the exact link, where the actual process is explained in a step by step manner for getting live data from nest to amibroker.

cloudTrader

For getting the live data of around 100 Futures/Options symbols to amibroker in real time, which particular software needs to be used with the NEST ? Will it work with all the brokers who are providing nest, or if there are some limitations ?

Thanks and best regards

PS: could anyone please post the exact link, where the actual process is explained in a step by step manner for getting live data from nest to amibroker.

This is the utility developed by Josh , very own member of Traderji. Everything has been explained in the thread and also help files.

https://www.traderji.com/community/...a-now-nest-trader-to-amibroker-fcharts.97637/

100 symbols is difficult as most of the brokers provide upto 55 symbols. Very few brokers maybe providing 100 symbols on NEST.

Nest from any broker could be used to getting the RT data through this utility.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Right, even I'd come across this one while searching on google but I'm a little concerned since they don't seem too keen on offering support, & we might have to pay for it separately. Nonetheless, I'm still considering them because Rs.1100/month is one of the lowest prices out there, so it could be great as long as they aren't compromising on quality & security.

Right, though I'm not thrilled by that because based on my previous comparisons Kite & Upstox data can be unreliable, so if nothing else, I would rather feed Amibroker with IB TWS data but Nest would be best because in my experience, Nest is best in capturing the highs/lows most accurately amongst all platforms that I've compared.

You mean your own strategy or autotrader-vendor? I'm also considering realsenseindia, rcrt & vbiz/valvenet since it seems like these vendors have been around for years, so I hope they must be doing something right; though I've read mixed reviews about vbiz & rcrt. Another option which I haven't been able to find any reviews for is myrobotrader but the interface/options look as good as the others. I've even found this vendor, who is offering autotrader for one-time fee of Rs.4500 - https://www.autonsebse.com/p/blog-page.html but these one-time payments always concern me a little since it makes me wonder if the vendor has any incentive to offer support after the payment has been made.

Further, there's the question of security, like will they try to steal/mimic our strategy, or put viruses on our system to steal our personal information.

There are so many vendors, & there's not enough clear information & reviews about them that looking into all of this is making my head hurt. :p
Thats right , not enough credible information is available on Auto Traders available in Indian Markets.

Some people say that AFL or setups provided by Auto Trader providers are a bunch of crap. We will need to develop our own system.

I am in search of a net profitable system which could be automated and applied for robo trader to trade for my account. I want to diversify my trading , so as to add to my discretionary trading which has its limits as per monitoring multiple scrips at a time.

We will have to keep searching for better options , and, maybe new offerings will launch sooner than later as this arena is expanding.

I agree. Great!
I don't need backfill, I only need good quality intraday data in the first hour of trading-session. I will not leave the robo unmonitored. My requirement is that, often, I get maybe a dozen signals in the morning & it's not easy to manually put that many orders very quickly, plus, there's room for mistakes in selection of order-parameters as well as forgetting to cancel orders once the signal has failed to trigger, & what not. So, speed & accuracy is the goal.

I thought we could ask them to raise the limit. I remember that whenever I signed up for a new Nest broker, only 50 or so symbols would update in Nest, & every time, I asked each broker to raise the limit to 250, be it Zerodha, TSO or Finvasia, & they did that without any fuss.

This is the utility developed by Josh , very own member of Traderji. Everything has been explained in the thread and also help files.

https://www.traderji.com/community/...a-now-nest-trader-to-amibroker-fcharts.97637/

100 symbols is difficult as most of the brokers provide upto 55 symbols. Very few brokers maybe providing 100 symbols on NEST.

Nest from any broker could be used to getting the RT data through this utility.
Does that utility still work? Is that first post still relevant today or have there been any changes to that software?

Again, I'm confused about this because it seems like all my Nests are able to update many more symbols after requesting the respective brokers since I usually have at least 100 symbols in my watchlists & all of them update. I checked just now, & Zerodha, TSO & Finvasia are allowing me to subscribe to 250, 200 & 250 symbols respectively. I purposely overloaded the watchlist to see how many it will allow me subscribe & then I get this message.

https://ibb.co/1dZmKbS

Thats right , not enough credible information is available on Auto Traders available in Indian Markets.

Some people say that AFL or setups provided by Auto Trader providers are a bunch of crap. We will need to develop our own system.

I am in search of a net profitable system which could be automated and applied for robo trader to trade for my account. I want to diversify my trading , so as to add to my discretionary trading which has its limits as per monitoring multiple scrips at a time.

We will have to keep searching for better options , and, maybe new offerings will launch sooner than later as this arena is expanding.
I agree, which is what's putting me in minds about all of this.

Personally, I don't see why they'd give away a working strategy instead of minting money themselves. I feel that one good thing about the vendor suggested by @iTrade is that he isn't selling any strategies, which to me, makes him seem a little more authentic but that's just my view.

Right, you might have to test various ideas/strategies of your own on Amibroker, in case you don't want to automate your existing discretionary strategy.

Right, I hope so too, especially making them more affordable along with better stability.

Last edited: