Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Vinod,
Whenever you have doubt on where it will stop switch to DTF which will give you a better idea. Here in this chart it has broken previous high's and breakout rally. Nobody can justify where it will stop because new high's breaking all resistance line. This is oneway rally and if we didn't participate in long side early better to stay away or wait till stock looses its strength to start short's.

rpsvinod

Vinod,
Whenever you have doubt on where it will stop switch to DTF which will give you a better idea. Here in this chart it has broken previous high's and breakout rally. Nobody can justify where it will stop because new high's breaking all resistance line. This is oneway rally and if we didn't participate in long side early better to stay away or wait till stock looses its strength to start short's.

zabeen,

what abt this rally..? shall i take short as a positional basis..?

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

zabeen,

what abt this rally..? shall i take short as a positional basis..?

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

No... we cannot short for positional basis until we get more confirmations. Presently stock is breaking uppper side everyday. There is a deep correction of 100+ points pending but we dont know when it will happen. Its better to wait for any bearish candle pattern formation in DTF with volumes.

zabeen2004

got something from this short move..by fluke:D

VINOD. RPS
Vinod,

Nothing is fluke in the market. I strongly believe that.... Just add jjn fibo indicator and see where you took the trade and exited. You shorted at the break of 50% with TS2 and booked at next retra 61.8.... fibo levels are respected most of the times... just follow that in intraday for short and smart profits....

rpsvinod

Vinod,

No... we cannot short for positional basis until we get more confirmations. Presently stock is breaking uppper side everyday. There is a deep correction of 100+ points pending but we dont know when it will happen. Its better to wait for any bearish candle pattern formation in DTF with volumes.
Vinod,

Nothing is fluke in the market. I strongly believe that.... Just add jjn fibo indicator and see where you took the trade and exited. You shorted at the break of 50% with TS2 and booked at next retra 61.8.... fibo levels are respected most of the times... just follow that in intraday for short and smart profits....

zabeen,

got..it.tnx..a..lot. Its better to wait for any bearish candle pattern formation in DTF with volumes...

try..to..follow..the..above..:D

Regards,

VINOD. RPS