Arjun Swing/Position Trading calls in stock & commodity

pkamalesh

First of all, thank you very much "Saint" and very warm welcome to you on my thread. I have seen good post by you and this certeinly improved my confidence.
Regards,
Arjun
Dear Arjun...that is not saint sirs id..."thsaint" sir is different from "saint" sir...ohhooo...lot of confusion..haha..all the best

HERO HONDA above 1100 !

cheers!
:clap:
:clapping::rofl::lol:

kisi ne mere siva trading ki kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed this trade

regards,

Arjun( the best technical analyst)

balraj167

Dear Arjun,

Thanks for your valuable call for herohonda, every thing is ok but can not understand stop loss of 860 please explain I know before you refuse to explain, its just request for education purpose.

Thanks
Balram:)

pkamalesh

HERO HONDA above 1100 !

cheers!
:clap:
:clapping::rofl::lol:

kisi ne mere siva trading ki kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed this trade

regards,

Arjun( the best technical analyst)
Good start Arjun...A few More Hit calls, and ul see ur thread flooded..Dont worry about visitors to ur thread..Continue your good work..All the best

Arjun

Definitely monitoring the thread
A couple of calls will help build confidence in you to start trading.
Keep up the great work.

Thanks Again
Narayan

Well! Somebody asked about stoploss level! I would say that it depends upon Type of tading being done weather it is day trading , swing trading or position trading. The stoploss was given based upon position trading purpose. for that you need monthly and weekly chart. yes! you may get low risk entry by going in lower time frame. Best money is made when you enter a trade near postion trading call stoploss, because your reward from that level is 10-15 time high than stoploss level.

Because of non reply of many visitors in this thread I didnot post my position trading call of Reliance and ONGC. whose target have also been achieved. But I think , Now I am getting reply, So I will keep posting trade, when sure fire opportunity exists.

Regards,

Arjun!
:clap::rofl::thumb::clapping::l

aaplana

Well! Somebody asked about stoploss level! I would say that it depends upon Type of tading being done weather it is day trading , swing trading or position trading. The stoploss was given based upon position trading purpose. for that you need monthly and weekly chart. yes! you may get low risk entry by going in lower time frame. Best money is made when you enter a trade near postion trading call stoploss, because your reward from that level is 10-15 time high than stoploss level.

Because of non reply of many visitors in this thread I didnot post my position trading call of Reliance and ONGC. whose target have also been achieved. But I think , Now I am getting reply, So I will keep posting trade, when sure fire opportunity exists.

Regards,

Arjun!
Good going ARJUN Bhai,
We are traking your thread , PL keep posting new calls , we all are with you in this Journey.

Reagrds
AAplana

Nava

Regards,

Arjun!
Hi Arjun,

Me too tracking your thread\calls.

Please keep posting...

Regards,
Nava,