Association of Technical Market Analysts, India

It has been started. As per the rules of this forum I am not allowed to post contact details. If you can get me permission from the owners / administrators of the site I am glad to provide the same.

regards,
Sushil Kedia

Hi Sushil,
I want to learn TA. I just completed my MBA (Finance) this June.
I wanted to get into Technical Analysis. But did not get it anywhere.
Now I am working with an advertising firm, thats the irony of my career.
Now I am looking for some tutor or institute in Delhi who can teach me TA.
I have a few questions for you-
1. How to start with learning with TA? I am studying the TA concepts since June 2009. Now I have to learn TA practically.
2. Sir the coaching for TA is very costly. It ranges from 30k-40k. Where can i get more genuine tutors who can really teach well? (Look i dont have any problem paying this fees. But i think i have already spent too much on my MBA. So cannot embarass myself by asking more from my family.)
3. Sir i want to pursue CMT. But i dont see any institutes of coaching affiliated with ATMA. Can you please do something about this?

Sir, please let me know how aspiring TA's like me can be taught Technical Analysis?
Sir aspiring candidates like me would be more than grateful to get your valuable guidance.

Kind Regards,
Chetan Parmar.

I want to do job as a seniour technical analyst in mumbai.if you have any idea about whare i m apply ?

 I have attended "Comprehensive Programmed on Technical Analysis" In BSE by DR. C K NARAYAN & I have Certificate for this Programmed.

 I have basic knowledge of Technical Analysis all tools like trend, moving average, Dow Theory, Bollinger band, indicators and oscillators etc... & I used Meta Stock and Falcon Software.