Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys i m sorry i wont be able to pridict realtime for today because my computer is down suddenly but then too i feel 02-may-2011 mkt will make a boom +ve because mars is comming in its own house no doubt sun and moon are also in same house but atleast we can expect heavy volitaility in market like 100-150 movement in up and downside because mars will take mkt upside and sun being in same house and at a very high degree will subdue its effect and moon will act to decerease the effect of sun on mars which will make mkt go high
4209211 said:
As told like there wont be a major rise mkt didnot go +atall once it start falling but yes we are expected to see a major downfall yet
I dont know why but my inner feeling is saying very soon we are about to see 5500 lvls and\or atleast a 120-150pts of nifty -ve in a day
Today was that great feeling day and we witnessed the great free fall or a so so bloodbath

the reason behind this is mars entered in aries an accordingly market had to see volatile movement but because mars is just entered and sun is at a very high degree so it subdue the +effect of mars and make mkt go completly -ve

But as moon was also present in chart so it resisted the market to fall by 150-200-250pts because it reduces the effect of sun on mars actuallly we had got a advance signal only when mkt was just going -ve and only -ve no +ve try also

Actually :eek: sorry guys :eek: i was not keeping well since 2-3days and a hell lot of things have happned since last weekend and unfortunately i lost one of my relative today morning at exact time when mars was entering aries which refrained me from predicting abt mkt from minute by minute but ill surely start doing it in a day or two i m eager to do that very much

but yes i do agree with susheelji nifty is on his shaap and mods please dont open chatroom for atleast more 10-12trading sessions;););)

still ill say the same bazaar mein dum nahi hai woh aur bahut niche aayega like 5300-5200 lvls
i m still expecting a fall of 140-160-200pt of nifty in negative closing

fresh shots can be taken before or within 10.50 moon entering tula rashi exalted and now very soon we will see 5424 and 5393

How to learn astro picking of stock and commodity any forum, website, book. I want to learn astrogy too to test its worthiness? plz help.

How to learn astro picking of stock and commodity any forum, website, book. I want to learn astrogy too to test its worthiness? plz help.
thankyou for showing your kind intrest in astrology :clapping:
astrology is nohing else but astronomy of planets you just need to refer the geography books as a starters ;) for which planets come where and then we will help you after market hours

Happy Trading:D
Healthy Earning:D

Status
Not open for further replies.