Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Akshya Tritiya

:thumb:
Hi good morning:thumb: all of you trader i felt a gapup opening as i am standing in 5700 call:rofl: and wish you all have a wonderful trading session:clap:
:clapping:Happy Akshya Tritiya:clapping:

Lagna gemini aridra rahu 1
moon taurus mrigsiras mars 1 mooltrikona
venus rashi picesis nak revati nak lord mercury 3pad exalted
mars rashi aries nak ashwin nak lord ketu mooltrikon 1 pad
jup rashi pisces nak revati nak lord mercury 1 pad own house

which means mkt will gapup and along with that mkt will show a medium term of bullish trend and it may see a small rise :thumb:
Lagna was in cancer in my rashi and was leaving it which gave a dipp and as soon as it entered leo lord is sun it became:mad: angry why somuch down so it make mkt go hype up but anyways i was in long since yesterday closing and i told it before :yahoo::yahoo:
i cleared my long within morning and reentered in long again in that dipp now again a small fall on the name of covering is expected but a very small number i expect mkt within 5300 within next friday now i am also clearing my alllllllll position both long and shot
HAPPY TRADING
HEALTHY EARNING

Re: Happy Akshya Tritiya

I expect mkt to give that dipp at some thing 3.15 pm i feel i m not sure today because today is proved as the day of bulls unfortunately no place for me and bears for today

Thank you Susheel bhai for that pm reply

After 5584 on upwards we can expect a complete bullish trend but if it breaks with a good speed or upper dipp only then we can expect a bullish mkt or else our susheelj has already made a shaap and even i support him in his shaap :);)

Dipp aaya aur mkt 86+ pe close hua mkt 15.14 se hi niche aaya astro rocks man cool

:cool:Todays astro analysistoday gem lagna
in that sun in 1house but of very small deg will make mkt more side ways up trend
moon being in kanya rashi and in own 4th house will make open down trend
mangal being in own rashi mesh will bring heavy volatile movements in trading day (follow bank nifty fut 26 may 2011 to catch the trend)
mer in 12 and in father jupiters meen rashi will directly influense mkt to go down
jupiter in friend house with a good friend mangal will mkt go blowing up
venus also being in father jupiters rashi will make realestate stocks go a medium - - supper dipp
today all pullback from down to up may happen because of shani in kanya rashi
suddenly banking will rally because of ketu in 12 house of expenditure and mkt will suddenly see strong selling and next moment strong buying
ketu in enemy mangals scorpio rashi will make mkt influence either of heavy fii buying of tremendous fii sellimg
combination of sun mars and jupiter shows a open +ve trend and few others showing -ve trend
heavy volitality is expected but will be prefered to stay long for today mkts expected to close +ve

people by moon signs of cancer should be very cautious in their dealings

Happy Trading :)

Imp tec lvls
pivot point is 5487 if spot trades below that for 10 min aggresively then we can see a good dipp of 20-35-50pts
support ar 5415-5371 (a long term tgt)
nifty closes above 1st resistance of 5532 so open bullish trend which means 5604-5648 if broken with volumes then positional 5750-5808

Nifty can open at 5558-5567 and if it trades above this lvls for 1.45hr then we can expect 5600-5650-60max
and if trades below we can see 5515-5490 max which chances are very very low to go here

(06/05/2011) close-5551 (+91 points)

Last high--5564 low----5472

Weekly high---5909 low---5443

5DMA---5563

20DMA---5764

50DMA---5631

200DMA---5752

I see a buying oppurtinity on all dipps :thumb:and we can say a buy on all dipps
thankyou
readers please do comment:thumb::clapping: on my hardwork
thankyou once again
:)Healthy earning :)
:eek: sorry for spelling mistakes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.