Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

as reversal is due it may happened finally Today

tomorrow it should gap up & move upwards by 10 o clock even though sellers take position by 11:00 they should push upto 2:30 in between this time no positive results will be seen. Tomorrow positive moves starts from 2:30 but strength of the moves will be reduced by 3:00
?
Nasmaste to all Traderji pariwar

Hope you all understood by now why i Went to market today instead of predicting live here because i made money. No single trade is loss for me because i never used any Stoploss even for a single trade. This sounds different from what you learned. No Analyst or Trader in the world will accept my words They think that i'm fooling.

What is Real then?
my prediction has already shown you past 3 days. Not only nifty i can predict any Indices in world other than forex.

then Why nifty?
Because meera Bharat maahan

Why maahan?
Because Great Rishi's are born on this land by Sacrificing their lives in jungles by leaving their families & left for Stupid hunt.

What was that Stupid hunt ? what did they learn in return?
They only learned to do stupid things like "doing good for society" Wch we call it as "All walks of human Sufferings" & in return they got nothing but only a names like "baba or Fakir or beggar".

Can u name any one fakir?
Yes names are many but path is only one to make u understand i give one name i.e "SAI BABA" because Today is Thursday & No 3 (jupiter) a day of Guru.

Why u are saying all this instead of predicting market?
Just to make you understand How "Astrology" was born After a great Struggles of their lives parashara to kali dasa.

What is Astrology? is it all about predictions of something?What respect we should give to an astrologer?
Astrology is not Fortune Telling or prediction it Only Talks about "Truth" & "Karma". astrolger is Considered as Ganesha. Astrology is Divine Science not a subject to learn like "30 days Learn Spoken English". This has to come by divine grace from your past births if you are reading this just think that you have some stupid grace. Astrology is subject wch never ends until you get moksha (Birth & Death cycle).

Traderji x member:so you are god believer right!?
susheel :Wrong i'm not a god believer.

susheel : Do you believe in God?
Traderji x member: Yes i do God is everything. you are just an astro idot "Susheel ji"

Susheel: How much do you believe what is the Stoploss %?
traderji x member : for me no stoploss i can take any risk for god.

Susheel: Can you Ask God to make a Rainfall at my place right now?
traderji x member : no but i believe god

Susheel: (x member ji) you are wrong if i would be in your place my answer was "YES" because faith should be Blind. if you are true devotee god will surely make wonders for you i mean he can make rainfall at your place.
But i'm Truth follower.

traderji x member: okay baba fine! But why do u confuse me again by taking new word called "Truth" i'm not kid to answer you "True" or "False".

Susheel: Okay you are grown up i understand! but trust me u nothing to do with true or false This is something u need experience.

traderji x Member: Can i Experience online?
Susheel: Yes you can experience online only 3 Step but trust me it is Most Difficult Works in world you cant dont because you are physically handicapped personal but trying is not a bad thing.

Step 1
Close eyes for 5 seconds
Step 2
Take breadth from your nose
Step 3
open your eyes
Step 4
You Should Experience the truth now have you?

traderji x member: no i didnt

Susheel: What did you see when you Shut your eye lids?
x member: i seen nothing. Yes seen black color or dark.

Susheel: let me explain u better, do u know what black or dark color mean? it just means when you are born you are like an innocent baby. This means Every person born here with Zero knowledge. do you agree?

x member: i dont know i should ask my mother.

Susheel: What did you notice when u Take breadth from your nose?
x member: nothing but i thought i'm aircooler

Susheel: okay! Let me explain you better, Every person in this planet Take breath Right from their Birth to Death it may be rich or poor, hindu or sikh.
Do you agree for this?

x member: i dont know i will start surveying beggars first by donating 1 rupee

Susheel: What did you see when open your eyes?
x member: got it i seen LIGHT

Susheel: U r Right. What does this light mean?
x member: marrying someone

Susheel: Let me Explain u better, Light means "Death" every person in the world has to die sometime if you die money will not come with you & only treasure to grab from here knowledge & Good name That was story of light.

astrology=truth + karma

Trading=Profit + loss

your profit=only truth

-susheel
just a fool

susheel04

Friday predictions

Market Open Gap Up & Fall till 12 mins after that one White candle try to hold for sometime if this candle doesnt stop mkt trend should continue 9:22. after this Bulls start comming till 11:45 to 12:10 sharp fall expected & remains bearish through out the day. at 3 o clock it should recover.

levls updated in live markets.

susheel04

All users Give ur Date of Births so that i can suggest Wch day is Good for trading in my predictions.

Knowing your Nakashtra can prove profits for you even u dont time your proper entries.

For Example my Nakshtra is aselsha

i traded today i got money there are some lucky days in market without doing anything market will give u money no matter how bad your chart patterns are
This is something called luck wch manifested by god wch we really dont know.
That manifestation is done 108 forms in the name of nakshtras.

you all trade daily but get losses daily but when u got profit u just dont know what that Lucky day nakshtra was.

knowing your nakshtra is not bad it is something knowing your luck by tracking profits. This gives good analyisis of your p&l.

Hope you dont get free astrologer like me...But i'm Trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.