Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Susheelji, Any view for Tomorrow especially w.r.t. Opening session ?
regards
tommorow should be Gap up & volatile for couple of minutes then keep rising till the end of 10:00.

timing for bears 10:45
TIMING BULLS 9:40 to 10,2:30

I'm Still in view of bullish market close for tomorrow i'm looking for momentum take place at this level. i'm looking for 15 days trend.

susheel04

i'm will stop predicting but i will start writing different trading systems wch really one can money in mkts.

My focus will be on using technical analysis with what really analysts of world dont know it just means they use all indicators with different parameters without knowing value hidden in that, this again relates with Universe
Wch we Call SHIVA & SHAKTI(secret of Gann square,Master chart)

SHIVA= TIME
SHAKTI= SPACE

THIS IS WHAT WE See in our Technical chart & Each of the Candle Pattern psychology is defined with various Set of combination used by astrology studies i also coding for tools where learning astrology is not required. source code will be uploaded for those who wish to experiment it.

Please give me time till i come back...
meanwhile anyone can predict here
:clap:

susheel04

This will help for you trading based van tharp. not my method but can be used for real trading

Dont ask me for instructions because i'm lazy to type

read book of van tharp

trade4joisar

tommorow should be Gap up & volatile for couple of minutes then keep rising till the end of 10:00.

timing for bears 10:45
TIMING BULLS 9:40 to 10,2:30

I'm Still in view of bullish market close for tomorrow i'm looking for momentum take place at this level. i'm looking for 15 days trend.
Bullish trend for next 15 days from tomorrow onwards :thumb::clap:

If this is going to happen then i will fan of you sir.
I am waiting for this to cover losses done in last few days. ;):clapping:

susheel04

here is ppt for srichakra wch shows something about trendlines just see this
i will explain u latar.

gann talks about how trend is generated & how it vanishes with time.

Try to correlate with ur technical chart anyhow i'm making tutorial.

meanwhile you all can read some gann books.

my quota limited can anyone guide me how to upload file???

Susheelbhai, as a standard practice, please add the disclaimer to your predictions .. something like this :

Disclaimer : The above is the likely movement of the market as per my reading of the movement of astrological bodies and not meant to be a trade guide. Please take your own decision as to which trades you want to make.
Just copy/ paste this every time...

We Indians, as you are aware, are quite a set of believers in astrology and there will always be a large audience for you, whether they post any replies or not. The number of viewers to your thread will testify to that.

As to the moderators / admin of this site, in my short stay here, I have found them to be remarkably tolerant and non-interfering, unless a member is jeopardising the others, which doesn't appear to be so in your case.

We eagerly look forward to your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.