Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Thanks Susheel

Today, based on your analysis i made small profit of 2K :clapping:

When you are saying expecting this kind of move from 3 days
----------------------------------------------------------
What are you expecting market direction?
bullish trend for next 15 days ? :clap:
i'm expecting for 15 days trend frm tommorow

here is clear view what happened to my prediction

By susheel04 at 2011-02-10

we can see in the chart that sellers is getting weaker momentum actual move happened but sellers stepped in & pushed back due to mithuna we can also see market is on emotional side only pro's enter here i waiting for them to get in to enjoy a ride. we find divergence in rsi & stoch but not confirmed
i'm in a view it may confirm tommorow. only thing is volume breakout that is what i'm waiting for it should happen due to venus lord of tommorw.

Last edited:

susheel04

prediction for next day

gap up day starts by Sellers price being pushed down with full pressure at lower levels till 9:26. there will b small rises till 1 hour. again market will fall from 10:20. Real moves should begin from 11 to 2:00. market will see false rise from 2:30 to 2:50 & market should close above prev close.

timings for bears : first opening, 10:20 to 11:00, 2:50 to 3:15
timings for bull: 11 to 2:00

Hello,

Is there any specific software which draws this Natal Charts.? Read with interest your readings based on Astrology.

Regards

Here is Nashdaq chart

By susheel04 at 2011-02-09

Here is nashdaq Natal chart

By susheel04 at 2011-02-09

do u know why i'm showing this?
to explain the theory behind from our scriptures we know that universe is created by Shiva & Shakti. As u may heard name called "ArdhaNARI" wch means half female & half male Energy.

In simple terms we can say that day is ruled Shiva & night is ruled by Shakti.
if u take earth as 360 degree 180 degree is ruled by Shiva & Shakti.
We call brighter part as shiva & darker one shakti.

i shown nashdaq chart because if we see 180 deg newyork we get india this means one can study nashdaq mkt to understand our market reversals.
This was the reason why gann stepped in india.

in astrological terms shiva=sun shakti=moon
in stock terms shiva=time shakti=price

Today it should be bullish

Vector

I don't know what your stars say friend but the ceiling seems to be 5350 and then 5450.

Sharp reversal possible only above it. That's what our dealing room guru says.:)

Until then build your short positions on all rallies.

susheel04

i'm expecting for 15 days trend frm tommorow

thing is volume breakout that is what i'm waiting for it should happen due to venus lord of tommorw.[/QUOTE]

VENUS LORD NAKSHTRA IS ONLY UPTO 9.50AM. SO AFTER 9.50 IT IS KRITIKKA NAKSTHRA .PLEASE TELL SOMETHING ABT IT
i'm seeing strength for day see the friday lord (day lord) i agree wht u say but day's lord is venus look at sunrise to susnet for days lord.

nakshtra is ruled by moon. day lord i ruled by sun.

susheel04

Sarvatobhadra chart is very helpful to predict market
anybody has any idea..............................................
my subject is not limited to astrology i combine both technicals with astro.
if i people dont understand i recommend to read some good books on gann,fibnooci & some books on western trading systems wch are based cycles of stock market.

There are many methods to analysis market it is not limited sarvatobhadra.
Sarvatobadhra is one of the method used by W.D.Gann wch was used in Square of nine. This is used from the ages of Rishis to W.D.Gann.

Sarvatobadra is a sanskrit word where all alphabets has sounds like consants,vowels,etc. Each of this sound again derived form Music background wch relates with universal vibrations to know what is universal vibrations u need to understand the creation.

Creation again Comes forms by 3 things Bramanda,shakti,shiva

Bramanda is formation of egg by shakti.
Shakti has quality of Expanding it is a Female Energy.
Shakti is male energy.

the end cycle of shakti is called "pralaaya" this means it expands to limit & Burst's this what u should understand for "Creation".

The First vibration formed is "OM" this was generated by maheshwara in simple terms u can assume avtar of shiva.

In Astrology Shiva is referred as sun & Shakti is moon if u read ordinary books will not find this because people want to sell their book u can try to refer puranas or hindu scriptures.

Astrology is not book to be learned as 30 days spoken english it is a subject wch we got from rishi. Each of Rishi none other than God or Avtar of god.

This you get it by divine grace if u are reading any of my words u can think that u have achieved the purpose of life. Astrology is learned through the cycle of Birth's & Death's.

All these are not my words these the words of Great philosophers talk about.

okay! now i leave all religious stuff but u should understand these concepts to work with. if i'm saying anything wrong please read some gann books.

What did Gann got by studing bible?
What was the secrets in tunnel thru the air? Why everyone like us cant understand what he was refering?
Why did Gann mentioned that everywhere numbers is seen?
why do people has huge set of gann book but cant trade?
How did Gann got Heavens down to earth?
Why did Gann came to india & meet traders?
why Gann didn't reaveled his secret openly?
why did Gann related everything with universe?
why did gann say that no system would work for ever?
why did gann say "The is no holy grail"?
last one
Why did Gann made us to think & research?

These just few questions if i list all it will become a large list.

now coming to SarvatoBadhra Sarva means "universal" & Badhra "auspiciousness".

What asupiciouness means?
is this related with timing of stocks no not at all. it is something to do with harmonic vibrations as we do in fibbnoic Golden ratios.

now what is that Savato Badra Contain?
it contains nakshtras. there are 27 nakshtras with 108 padas.

What is the application this chakra?
it Shows the Transit of nakshtra

What is the role nakshtras?
it aspects other nakshtras.

How many aspect one Nakshtra?
it aspect 3 sides

What are those 3 side of Aspects called?
These aspects are called vedha's it aspect's Front,Back,Straight.

What we get by seeing the this?
We know the speed & motion.

Wch software show all these?
use free software like jagnatha hora,maiterya

by studying some arictle can i time stock?
no

Why?
There is lot Concepts to learned before u apply for correct timing

Where does astrolgy came from?
Astrogy is considered as Vedanga Wch refers to Eyes of Veda.

Veda means Eternal Truth.

Last edited:

susheel04

Hello,

Is there any specific software which draws this Natal Charts.? Read with interest your readings based on Astrology.

Regards
if my interest is limited to astrology i would have been in astro room by chat with someone. I correlate astrology with universe & Technical Charts. if u find difficult i'm really helpless at this time u need to wait for somemore time to understand what i'm talking about.

There are software's available for Drawing Natal charts. But i'm only using Jyotish tools it doesnt tell u natal dates.

To understand my subject Please refer Book of R.G. Rao about naadi Astrology atleast something u can understand.

To understand Srichakra read devipuram website.

if u know some concept i go ahead or else it is difficult to make u understand right at this moment.

for me gather only took 5 years explaining that to u may take some more days.

susheel04

what i show here is my experenice with market not what is there in books i wish people to understand me...if people cant understand i'm really sorry for them & i need to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.