Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

I think I will reach pluto by the time your predictions are right. though I dont think you need to be an astro wizard to predict an uptrend from here :)
you right my friend doing like this need not have to be professional astro traders like us can time but thing is that i only use vedic astrology wch rishis of india never used planets u mentions i.e pluto,neptune,etc.

i use the method of gann used not found in books wch was hidden for all time
this just nothing but sankya shashtra wch means numerolgy (Science of sound)
in indian version it is called sarvatobadhra in gann version called square of nine.

Any method in astrolgy will work in markets Thing is it difficult to trace wch method working should only pass years to know the right thing.

if time really permits i share trading systems only on based nakshtras without placing stoploss.

Sounds different from what you have learned in technicals.

Even complex money mangements models like position sizing can be made using planets & stars.

Books are the to show a path we are here to find a path.

sometimes i'm worng sometimes i'm right but market & planets are right everytime only thing is we should know how to look.

hope this is Good start for learners.

i agree micro predictions is Challenge & i wish all traders to become gann

hope this inspire our forum members

susheel04

very critical point of time nifty went 5412 .
now this level is important wch 5412

let us watch

5+4+1+2 = 12 = 1+2 = 3 (means jupiter benefic in terms of vedic astrology)

but in terms of share market This is called BEAR OR SELLER(in my terms)

This may not act as support level

but

u can also see other factors like moon,mars & other aspects.

dont worry i'm in proccess of writing trading systems wch will uploaded in the name of humanity to benefit other traders who lost money in market.

susheel04

professional astro may get confused because sign tarus has not change yet but how can one predict time ahead.

You all can refer parashara manual beginning chapters nothing new everything old.

susheel04

now time 3:09 i'm expecting a rise again before market close let wish nifty retrace back This last prediction for today.

Have a nice day.

I wish everyone to predict like me here.

I Thank Traderji.com for wasting forum messages like this....

now time 3:09 i'm expecting a rise again before market close let wish nifty retrace back This last prediction for today.

Have a nice day.

I wish everyone to predict like me here.

I Thank Traderji.com for wasting forum messages like this....
Guruji,
How to use stochastics in astrology? (Please don't get angry and curse me :down:)

susheel04

Guruji,
How to use stochastics in astrology? (Please don't get angry and curse me :down:)
my dear friend,

Firstly i'm not guruji i'm just a trader like u & i wish all of you to take my place.
Using stockastics in astro u should have some skill in trading skill like finding Range bound mkts esp. i've many types of Range bound charts in my collection i had more than 500 charts for range bound markets under different condition works with planets. As i trade each & every congestions for the sake of planets i.e on paper trade but you need not do the same to make money.

Any ocilator will ocilate between two known directions that is up & down Wch is 80 or 20 middle is 50

Now let us study correlation of planets

80 = 8+ 0 = 8 in numerology it is saturn

20 = 2+ 0 = 2 in numerology it is moon

50 = 5+ 0 = 5 in numerology it is mercury

now simple terms we understood play of Saturn & moon

now in terms of human emotions i define Greed & fear

middle term is called hope wch is 50 as we all know

now in trader language how do u trade?

do buy the Greed or Sell greed?
do sell the Greed or Sell greed?

mind u these Questions of Great traders in the world! Think! Think! Think!

you can be corepati i dont mind u ask BigB for answer. nodoubt u lock answer with him.

Why BigB(amitabh bachan) ?
Because he is Great fan of Saturn he is Kumbh Lagan now we have saturn.

The Real thing is that nothing in the universe is permanent

Then What is permanent?
Silence

you may say truth but truth is there when there is false likewise the relation of saturn & moon.

Saturn hate his mother but his mother saved because of saturn

subject is vast you can see my join date when i entered traderji.com

dont try to learn much in one day u get confused & people think me i'm a fool but let me be a fool.

I Think u got the answer for a start.

Enjoy

Yes i've Guts to post my trading system for you all but i only put that system wch i'm not trading presently because let me become gann of india.

kcsusha

Dear Susheel,
What are the basis for astrological predictions? That is at what planetary configurations
or conjunctions are good and bad as I have interest in learning astrology.

susheel04

Predictions for wed 2 FEB 2011 Intraday

MARKET SHOULD SEE REVERSAL TODAY POSSIBLE UPSIDE

Today very important day for market this trend will last effect for 2 weeks

Tunning of Saturn v/s moon

Market should Gap down today First 15 min to 20 min Rise is Expected & one hour from this rise there will be Fall.

Timing for Long Traders 10.40 to 12.40
Timing for Short Traders 1:50 to 2:15

Total trend of the day should be bullish.

Please dont trade on this. Levels are updated in live markets

Please dont curse me if wrong i'm just trying my best to time market & i wish every human is god. i'm just in process of getting Heavens down to Earth. I'm not WD Gann just a small trader like u all...

lets see if planets show us a path to trade just we are to make money not fancy trading setups...

Status
Not open for further replies.