Astrological nifty

Hi @kcsusha , @krishan prakash saxena @astrader

I have gone through all the previous posts of the thread and it seemed interesting to me.

I am curious and interested to learn about the effect of stars/astro on indian financial markets.

Can you suggest me how to do so. What to know/learn to do analysis the way you do.

Thanks
Please try to learn some basic astrological principle. You can read book.
one book is some what helps.
"STOCK MARKET ASTROLOGY"
BY MR. INDRODEEP BANERJEE
PUBLISHER & DISTRIBUTOR -
SAGAR PUBLICATIONS
72, JANPATH, VED MANSION
NEW DELHI - 110001
TEL - 23320648,23328245

Today Market did not come down as expected. So this principle is a failure.
It was not total failure. The condition Moon in Shani nakshtra was valid up to 1 PM on 8/9/2017.. So from opening if you look up to 1 PM trend was down..

In terms of aspect you missed 1 thing. There was 8th aspect of Mars but 7th aspect of Jupiter also. So this Jupiter aspect did not give a big fall.

Please try to learn some basic astrological principle. You can read book.
one book is some what helps.
"STOCK MARKET ASTROLOGY"
BY MR. INDRODEEP BANERJEE
PUBLISHER & DISTRIBUTOR -
SAGAR PUBLICATIONS
72, JANPATH, VED MANSION
NEW DELHI - 110001
TEL - 23320648,23328245
Hi @krishan prakash saxena , thanks a lot for the reply. I tried finding the book online, it is currently unavailable in amazon and could not find any pdf as well. Do you have a eBook version of it?

On 12/9/2017 Moon will be in Rohini Nakshtra at 9AM as well as at 4PM. Also there will be 7th aspect of Shani and no other positive aspect.

It indicates bearishness. Here Moon is given importance as it represents Sentiments. If i go by "Avastha" of moon during this period it may give more information about magnitude of Bearishness.

Let see what happens

From this week, Jupiter transits to Tula from Kanya rasi. How do you everyone expect on that? In previous months when Jupiter was in Kanya rashi market journey was upwards continuously.
If i look at what was happened in past when Jupiter was in Tula rashi some 12 years back may give answer.
Earlier Jupiter was in Tual between October 2005 to Sept 2006 .. Nifty chart during this period shows upward trend with some sharp corrections in between.

This is likely to happen this time also for next 12 months. I feel correction will continue upto December 2017.. After that market will move upwards for a fresh high above 10137

TradeJoker

Astrological studies developed in the ancient historical era when people believed earth was the center the universe and sun is rotating earth, and earth was flat not sphere,

These misconceptions gradually replaced the same human wisdom, with lot of research and theories, the best thing about science is it's an open forum, anyone can introduce new theories or hypothesis,

If astrogy is a divine Vedic knowledge, why these experts do not predict natural disaster and save lots of life, which is more important than stock markets

On 12/9/2017 Moon will be in Rohini Nakshtra at 9AM as well as at 4PM. Also there will be 7th aspect of Shani and no other positive aspect.

It indicates bearishness. Here Moon is given importance as it represents Sentiments. If i go by "Avastha" of moon during this period it may give more information about magnitude of Bearishness.

Let see what happens
30-Jun-08 4136.25 4163 4021.7 4040.55
01-Jul-08 4039.75 4075.4 3878.2 3896.75
saturn 10th aspect
So there is chance that Nifty may rise to 30 points atleast if at all it goes down.