Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

Yesterday's objective was to keep my losses small, and let my profits run. I'd like to think that I achieved that objective yesterday, but the small losses summed up and negated my larger profits.

Today's objective (I defined this objective after the first exit today), is to identify the bias, get in early, and give room for a favorable move to develop.

escape

Yesterday's objective was to keep my losses small, and let my profits run. I'd like to think that I achieved that objective yesterday, but the small losses summed up and negated my larger profits.

Today's objective (I defined this objective after the first exit today), is to identify the bias, get in early, and give room for a favorable move to develop.
Augubhai, we both are in same situation (mine may be even worst then yours), we are loosing on daily basis. As per my learning until now and seeing your trades, I would suggest you to reduce number of trades and try to identify stronger moves and bet on them.

I'm targeting max 5 trades on daily basis.

augubhai

Augubhai, we both are in same situation (mine may be even worst then yours), we are loosing on daily basis. As per my learning until now and seeing your trades, I would suggest you to reduce number of trades and try to identify stronger moves and bet on them.

I'm targeting max 5 trades on daily basis.
Thanks, I am thinking the same - capturing only the big market moves.

i have started a game since Thursday, where I move up a level after earning about 100 post brokerage NF points. Am still at level 1 - Thursday was a loss, Friday was a profit, and yesterday was a small profit.

I am long now. For the past 1 hour, market has moved lower. But I think that the bias is still positive, and for all we know, the downmove may just be a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.