Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

imfine

Augubhai, JSW is eating up your profits almost everyday. Changing the strategy from long to short and vice versa is a bad strategy especially when your trades are ending up in losses.

You seem to be doing well in Nifty trading why dont you try to concentrate on it and make more money out of it.

Just my 2 cents...
can u make me understand this nilu system ? As you are saying short is still on as per nilu system which is right as you entered long in nifty at 5271 on 13th whereas it was day for short.

augubhai

can u make me understand this nilu system ? As you are saying short is still on as per nilu system which is right as you entered long in nifty at 5271 on 13th whereas it was day for short.
Sorry that my post were confusing.

Per Nilu system, I shorted Nifty futures at 5246 at 3:29 ON Thursday. I also bought a 5300 Call at 41.5 to cover the futures position. This position is still open.

On Friday, I also made some intraday trades in Nifty Futures. The intraday trades were
1. Bought Nifty at 5271
2. Reversed to short at 5239
3. Closed the intraday positions at 5239 at the end of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.