Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

What bullshit are you all talking about?

You dont know what this guy is accumulating.

He is accumulating the discipline to put in trade after trade after trade, even after losses, following his strategy religiously.

This is something that you and me, or most of the people here, JUST CANNOT DO...

Since he is smart enough to keep his qty small, he is going to survive this learning curve.
And the day he develops or gets a good system, he will beat all of the others on the forum.

At that stage, you all will still be struggling with the execution part of the strategy, whereas this guy will be pondering over how to increase qty.

So, dont pull him down.
Salma,

Tere mouth me ghee shakkar!!

Only thing is that I do not have a strategy. Or rather, let me put it this way... I keep changing my strategy everyday.

Today, I have not even looked at the charts once, but I can still make out that the market is stagnant. (I have no clue about how operators can hold markets to a small range so long, are they a cotorie?)

Today, just trading off the ATP, keeping a small SL. After looking at yesterday's trades, I thought that if I cannot read the charts properly, what's the point of staining my eyes on them?

The only intraday system that I have traded profitably for a long period is the Opening Range Breakout. To trade the ORB, forget charts, I did not even need live quotes. Just needed to check the delayed quotes from the NSE website, few times in an hour, while working full time in an office.

augubhai

NF intraday trades:

1. long 5274, exit 5271 = -3
2. short 5271, exit 5274 = -3
3. short 5270, exit 5269 = +1
4. long 5269, exit 5271 = +2
5. short 5271, exit 5273 = -2
6. long 5273, exit 5270 = -3

Brokerage of 2 points per trade not deducted.

GTji

You obviously have a long way to go, it seems, interms of accumulating screen time, and execution discipline.

I could give 25 people a reasonable winning system, and most will end up loosing money.

If yesterdays direction was so clear to you, then let me congratulate you.
Though I know a few hedge fund traders, trading a corpus of a few hundred crores, that barely were able to break even on their day trades.

By the way, these guys have a team of 30 people, who analyse the markets, with all the fancy bells and whistles that a trader could ask for.

Including a co located server with their OWN RACK ( full rack ) at the NSE.

Looks like you have a great future, if you continue to make such excellent predictions.

You will be snapped up in an instand by some FII or hedge fund manager, its just a matter of time.

Congratulations once again, for outperforming at least one hedge fund yesterday. May you continue to do so.
How come you know these hedge fund guys? I am interested in how in these guys actually work. What kind of software they use for trading etc.

augubhai

NF intraday trades:

7. short 5368,

soft_trader

@ Augu,

Please don't mind for my words.

Have you got the job to generate brokerage for your broker and making our govt. rich??? :confused:
You're right. It's depressing just to read these trades :mad:
Yes, you are right TP. Just by reading these trades I am getting frustrated, and just wondering how much stress Augu is going under after carrying out these trades, or he has no feelings of distress God knows:eek::confused: He is going in & out so many times in a day, changing his orientation in the market so many times.

Just my 2 cents Augubhai, please at-least have a clear direction for the market for a day. In the morning first decide that you will become a Bear or a Bull and stick to that. You are clearly over-trading. Don't get chopped in the intraday choppiness.

Again, just my 2 cents :)

augubhai

NF intraday trades:

7. short 5368, exit 5270 = -2

augubhai

NF intraday trades:

7. short 5368, exit 5270 = -2
8. long 5274,

Status
Not open for further replies.