Automated Trading from PIB.

Looks like done in Macro Scheduler.

Would be great if you could share the script for me to take a look at and recompile in the IDE.

Cheers,
Annit

Wow!!
This is something worth pursuing further.
omkarmango,
Good idea plz pursue it.
Asish
I would have done it already (technically it's not difficult).
I sincerely believe, it's not a thing any amateur like me should release, particularly when the use is out of his control. (Thats why, the name is Fun.exe)

ofcourse, there are many sincere & serious users here, but I do not even imagine, some post in future, telling how the system created by me, wrecked a financial disaster to a person.

With a good system in place
and some money to spare, no harm in trying out on orders of 10 or so.
ciao!
To release a working system, have to keep quantity fully customizable (unlike prdefined 1 share in Fun.exe) thus risk prevails. even I use it very occasionally.

Regards
Omkar:)

Last edited:

kindman

Omkarmango..
Can You Help Me .... How To Get Real Time Data For Day Trading//

You Are Talking About Automatic Trading.. Most Of The People Dont Know How To Get Real Time Stock Data...

If You Can Then Help ....

H

hari09omkar

Omkarmango..

You Are Talking About Automatic Trading.. Most Of The People Dont Know How To Get Real Time Stock Data...

If You Can Then Help ....
kindman,dear,u r back!! That is great! U don't know how I missed u! Keep posting in humourous fashion,as u did in d past.Welcome back.:)Thanks.
Hari om

Ajax

Dear om

Just got to know about FUN. Its a great idea. However, unable to down load it from the link provided. Can you update the link.

Thanx
Ajax

Omkarmango..

If You Can Then Help .....
Hello kindman,

If you are using Amibroker, use 'stock tools'. I used to get 2 OR 3 seconds delayed data for atleast 7 to 8 months using it. this almost real time data is, for all the cash scrips & not only for nifty.
If you are using TS(both types), you'll have to use Excel sheet as a DDE server, for the purpose you can try my "Real time screen for Stocks" posted in 'Development of Software Utilities' section.
I'll help you to create DDE links from it.(send me messanger invitation, for that, my username here, is also my yah00 id.)
If you are using MS, lesser than v7.8 something, again you can invite me on Ymessanger for DDE. Chart refresh will be without flicker.
If you are using MS 9, It's with flicker, & that also I cant share, beacuse I have a code, one can not customize. & do not have enough time to make it, to share.

Creating DDE links needs patience, it'll not happen using TeamViewer,
(have few experiences on messanger, people asking for "ready to eat" solutions.no offence, ofcourse.)

Regards,
Omkar:)

Last edited: