Basic AFL help needed

wabuf

That is bcoz---> ur above code is NOT COMMANDING ur AmiBroker to SHUT UP once ur condition is achieved so what it thinks is u like playing holi with ColorRed and Gleefully Splashes Red Arrows as & when ur condition is met irrespective of of an open SHORT signal present in the previous Bar/s,
[ NOTE: Open SHORT Signal = a SHORT Signal which is Not Yet Covered by either Cover signal or BUY signal ]

Fortunately Ami has a simple solution to ur above prob ---> all u hafta do is add ExRem (Excess Remove) code after ur BUY, SHORT Signals-- > see below

Code:
Buy=Ur Buy Condtn;
Sell=Ur Sell Condn;
Buy=ExRem(Buy,sell);
Sell=ExRem(Sell,buy);
Short=Ur Short Condtn;
Cover=Ur Cover Condtn;
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);
Cover=ExRem(Cover,short);
Now all ur Excess arrows will b Removed and a New Short (or Buy) arrow will appear only if the Previous Short (or Buy) entry was exited.
OOOOOOOoooooo kaaay that was it , i was only putting the buy and short conditions .. dumb of me .. ur explanation helped me and wish other newbies on afl coding finds this useful thanks ,, :clap:

wabuf

hi traders ,

I messed up with chart in amibroker and its not showing the { Price } arrow in the right panel . can sum1 help me with the code for it ??
thanks