Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

Value confirmation is from our workstations...lol... If we guys sitting at different places using different tools(like data etc) and then get the same values, it gives confirmation tht values r correct.. Simple..

And abt the last post mentioning the websites..thts fake..coz no such sites exists.. It was merely a recreational post from the user..!! :D

Happy trading..!! after 40 min of trade today from 9.30 lvels, no trdae has taken place...

STRANGE DAY..!!!

haushang

please anybody can tell me that is this strategy is working on stocks too aur only for nifty

jallanankit

GAnn levels not triggered after one hour of trade...very STRANGE.. did not see such a day till today in the last 3 months time atleast...

Word of caution: Breakout on either side is expected..
All those trading, pls keep strict SL...

SL for those who r long: 5105
SL for those who r short: 5136

DO not trade within the range..(my advice)

Value confirmation is from our workstations...lol... If we guys sitting at different places using different tools(like data etc) and then get the same values, it gives confirmation tht values r correct.. Simple..

And abt the last post mentioning the websites..thts fake..coz no such sites exists.. It was merely a recreational post from the user..!! :D

Happy trading..!! after 40 min of trade today from 9.30 lvels, no trdae has taken place...

STRANGE DAY..!!!
Hi Ankit,

I tried to outsmart the system...I went short only 1 lot of Nifty @ 5127 with a double quantity SL above 5131(buy level for the day).....Lets see what happens.....Fingers crossed......

Cheers,